Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why you aren't making gains in the gym

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
Tyrone won't allow you to make gains because he decides whether if you are worthy of having muscle mass or not thats why Indians are the smallest people is because Tyrone thinks Indians don't deserve muscle mass and Tyrone decides how fast your metabolism will be and what build you will have, unless if you yourself are black then Tyrone sets the rules and decides how much gains you make.

I am not making gains in the gym because I am not going to the gym.

I prefer normal cardio, alone, walking for hours.

I am not making gains in the gym because I am not going to the gym.

I prefer normal cardio, alone, walking for hours.
This would be ideal for me if I didn't have NIGGER DEATHNIK GENES that keep me underweight and small by default. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This would be ideal for me if I didn't have NIGGER DEATHNIK GENES that keep me underweight and small by default. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Eat in a calorie-surplus. If you, say, eat 4 meat and butter sandwiches, a banana and peanut butter milkshake, and then maybe tuna spaghetti along with peanuts and a bar, you'll gain weight. I don't know, it's like when fatcels say they're eating less but not losing anything.

Its always black people isn't it?

Unfortunately, I was cursed with the classic skinny white guy genes that make it impossible to get big even when I’m eating 4,000+ calories a day. I’ve seen blacks who only eat like half what I do yet somehow are 200 lbs. natty muscle monsters while I’m stuck at 155 at 6 feet tall.

Unfortunately, I was cursed with the classic skinny white guy genes that make it impossible to get big even when I’m eating 4,000+ calories a day. I’ve seen blacks who only eat like half what I do yet somehow are 200 lbs. natty muscle monsters while I’m stuck at 155 at 6 feet tall.
6FT, WHITE, AND 155?!