Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reason why females are so insufferable

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
I think one of the reasons women are so insufferable is because of the midwit theory. They all have average IQs, where they are just smart enough to think they are smarter than they really are. There is more diversity of IQ among males. Average IQ males are the most annoying males as well, so now mix that with female entitlement and privilege and you have the perfect recipe for making an army of extremely annoying vapid cunts. They are the Dunning Kruger of genders, they site basic points about things like it makes them intelligent, anything they have a rudimentary understanding of they think they are a master at. Of course cucks enable this behavior by constantly blowing smoke up their ass and telling them how valid and perfect they are for being average.

Last edited:
They're not personally insufferable at all, they're quite content with doing nothing all day, or doing bullshit jobs. Or watching tiktok all day, make up.
That is more peaceful, than a mans tendency to have to lift heavy weights, pull in money, just to feel adequate. They pick whom they want, and arise to the same success of men who have worked their entire lives. Women are more Smart in areas where it matters, to be a school drone, doing goyslop work (Doctors are still slop work, resuscitating fat fucks instead of doing diet plans)
Women are more alike animals (I seriously don't see anything wrong with this, it just means men are more conflicted)
a cow is very content with grazing a field. The same as a woman is very content with consuming vapid content, doing makeup, doing a boring rigorous school exam. They're more peaceful if that makes sense.
All of this is only possible in a modern society, however my mother is very strong and she's not like most women. so credit where its due, to women who are strong

They're not personally insufferable at all, they're quite content with doing nothing all day, or doing bullshit jobs. Or watching tiktok all day, make up.
That is more peaceful, than a mans tendency to have to lift heavy weights, pull in money, just to feel adequate. They pick whom they want, and arise to the same success of men who have worked their entire lives. Women are more Smart in areas where it matters, to be a school drone, doing goyslop work (Doctors are still slop work, resuscitating fat fucks instead of doing diet plans)
Women are more alike animals (I seriously don't see anything wrong with this, it just means men are more conflicted)
a cow is very content with grazing a field. The same as a woman is very content with consuming vapid content, doing makeup, doing a boring rigorous school exam. They're more peaceful if that makes sense.
All of this is only possible in a modern society, however my mother is very strong and she's not like most women. so credit where its due, to women who are strong
From my experience women tend to think they are experts at anything they have a rudimentary understanding of and try to overexert themselves and overestimate their own value, of course they still prefer to be submissive to chad. For example, have you ever seen a foid try to play video games? Once they understand the basics they think they are a god at the game and will not take criticism and try to improve like men do.
And cucks will enable this behavior by stroking their ego and making them think they are better than they are because they think it will help them get closer to the foid.

I think that does make them more arrogant. But I think the main reason they are so annoying is because since foids rarely suffer the consequence of their actions, especially when they're young, they don't grow out of being an annoying kid, and they stay as an annoying twat in their head. So basically, because foids CAN act like jerks, and they have received basically zero negative feedback loop from being annoying in their life, they are act annoying.

From my experience women tend to think they are experts at anything they have a rudimentary understanding of and try to overexert themselves and overestimate their own value, of course they still prefer to be submissive to chad.
And cucks will enable this behavior by stroking their ego and making them think they are better than they are because they think it will help them get closer to the foid.
Yep, but i just think it's the case with most people, we're all drones trying to act as independent people.
My cousin (female) Thinks she has a deep understanding in psychology, And that she has the power to predict peoples intentions.
Just yesterday she threw a psychotic fit crying, about being 30 minutes late.
Women have an infinite ego, a close "family member" flexed that an incel bought her drinks, and she saves pictures onto her phone of chads that matched with her.

A personal story (edit)
My "Close family member" Commented how much pores, and how disgusting my skin looks, this went worse and worse as we responded to eachother, she eventually called me a loser incel virgin, to which i responded (whore) :feelskek: :feelskek: Anyways, the thing is she denied commenting about my disgusting skin, even though my friends heard her say it.
If you press more about it, she says "im mentally ill, leave me alone, i can't control it"

Last edited:
I think that does make them more arrogant. But I think the main reason they are so annoying is because since foids rarely suffer the consequence of their actions, especially when they're young, they don't grow out of being an annoying kid, and they stay as an annoying twat in their head. So basically, because foids CAN act like jerks, and they have received basically zero negative feedback loop from being annoying in their life, they are act annoying.
Yes, this is just one of the reasons I think they are annoying. Of course there are many many many more.

From my experience women tend to think they are experts at anything they have a rudimentary understanding of and try to overexert themselves and overestimate their own value, of course they still prefer to be submissive to chad. For example, have you ever seen a foid try to play video games? Once they understand the basics they think they are a god at the game and will not take criticism and try to improve like men do.
Yeah, them thinking their experts also comes from them not growing up. They receive so much positive feedback loops for merely existing and no negative feedback loop for acting like dumb or bitchy, so then they naturally never grow up mentally.

Yep, but i just think it's the case with most people, we're all drones trying to act as independent people.
My cousin (female) Thinks she has a deep understanding in psychology, And that she has the power to predict peoples intentions.
Just yesterday she threw a psychotic fit crying, about being 30 minutes late.
Women have an infinite ego, a close "family member" flexed that an incel bought her drinks, and she saves pictures onto her phone of chads that matched with her.
Foid deserves to go fuck himself.