Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RealSchizo invited me to Discord then kicked me.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, it never began for me. When others incels mock you and kick you.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

No incels allowed

It was @Friezacel who did it.

Over for PissCordcels

discord is a normie platform

Never began. I just wanted to break my silence with brocels but nah, humilliated as hell.
That's because that dipshit @Friezacel is acting like a toilet full of estrogen. He is on his period.

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, it never began for me. When others incels mock you and kick you.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
n igga wtf it wasnt me i am not even a mod there. I literally begged him to unban u

n igga wtf it wasnt me i am not even a mod there. I literally begged him to unban u
Okay, bro, apologies, I posted this before you answered me.

me and @KillNiggers told him to unban you but he doesnt listen dude im sorry i know how you feel.

Discord1661234124156

@Friezacel why brocel, why you doing?

i greeted you when you joined and wanted to speak with you but then u got kicked. I would never do such thing since it is indeed humiliating something that normies put me through all the time and in my childhood.

Anyone who uses cuckcord is NT, and probably fakecel.

Anyone who uses cuckcord is NT, and probably fakecel.
I just joined to talk with the brocels, thats it. I feel so fucking sad sometimes when I have no one to speak with.

I just joined to talk with the brocels, thats it. I feel so fucking sad sometimes when I have no one to speak with.
You can talk on this site. You don't have to use normie platforms.

You can talk on this site. You don't have to use normie platforms.
No real talking, Bro. I meant voice chat. More human.