Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Really worried about coronavirus

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
When I saw the news for the first time, I thought there would be over a million deaths in a week, but seems like there is only 304 after a while, how is it possible? :feelsree:

Fuck! SPEED UP THIS SHIT!

Infects me XD

You want to die of some disease

You want to die of some disease
well, he probably wants normalscum to die to the disease first while voluntarily quarantining himself to watch it all happen

well, he probably wants normalscum to die to the disease first while voluntarily quarantining himself to watch it all happen
I would definitely die if I got the disease. Awful lungs. I'd make sure to go to a university campus and cough on all the chads and holes before I go though.

I'd make sure to go to a university campus and cough on all the chads and holes before I go though.
Based, just like that chinaman who coughed on healthcare workers because he wasn't being treated

Right now there are 304 deaths and 340 people recovered. Thats means the recovery rate is getting higher and higher

Think about all the infirmation that the Chinese red government is hiding

your plague has evolved total organ failure without using dna points

the news over hypes diseases all the time, this is just ebola 2.0

Right now there are 304 deaths and 340 people recovered. Thats means the recovery rate is getting higher and higher
I mean it's not as bad as that SARS outbreak like 15 years ago that killed a fuckton of people. Apparently, the coronavirus is a less lethal strain of it.

I would definitely die if I got the disease. Awful lungs. I'd make sure to go to a university campus and cough on all the chads and holes before I go though.
residant evil boss.