Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Really want to feel needed and wanted for once.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
It kinda sucks when you are undesirable literally nobody wants to interact with you unless they are forced to. Always being an afterthought also sucks ass.

Literally just existing as a man is the most lonely existence imaginable, no texts, no invites to hang, no calls, no real friends, and nobody asks how your feeling.

Can't even make friends as a man because everyone already has their cliques and they never want to accept hideous people.

Day in day out never getting spoken to by anyone, days at a time I don't even have to speak my voice is unused for the majority of the week.

I don't even see a reason to own a phone with how little I get any interactions or notifications.

if only someone could just kill me while I sleep this life is terrible

born too early for cyborg enhancements
born too late for social media enhanced lookism

It kinda sucks when you are undesirable literally nobody wants to interact with you unless they are forced to. Always being an afterthought also sucks ass.

Literally just existing as a man is the most lonely existence imaginable, no texts, no invites to hang, no calls, no real friends, and nobody asks how your feeling.

Can't even make friends as a man because everyone already has their cliques and they never want to accept hideous people.

Day in day out never getting spoken to by anyone, days at a time I don't even have to speak my voice is unused for the majority of the week.

I don't even see a reason to own a phone with how little I get any interactions or notifications.

are you ethnic? people might strike up random convos with you if you were better looking.

Only your parents or other family members will do this (if you have a good family)

:blackpill::blackpill:
Its brutal when you realise you never had any friends,people are fake af these days.

maslow-needs3-1024x1024.jpg

Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs hits hard:feelsrope:

I haven't completed the 2nd step (disabilty, no friends, being made fun of by people behind my back), and normfaggots still expect me to have a gf.
:feelsrope:

Autistic men only. Normies have social circies and regularly meet and/or go partying

One of the most relatable things I've ever read here.

I just want to feel as if I have something meaningful in life, some kind of purpose, something to make this existence feel actually worthwhile as opposed to the current miserable, mundane, and melancholic lifestyle which has been inflicted upon me by genetics & reality.

Being a sub-5 autistic male is literally hell on Earth, except you're not being physically tortured, rather just suffering more mentally constantly.

I admit, I used to be somewhat of a "people pleaser" I think the normie and/or boomer term is. I thought by being a kiss-ass, I'd get accepted yet I never did.

at least this forum needs you inky

Nobody in this world is necessary