Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Really suifuel story I found in a YouTube comment section

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
C04D3D9E 1DC9 4703 92CF 8D3A5CA63AE8
3B83C347 5EF5 4CD3 86AC 43399CF8BA9D
Life mogged by a YouTube comment

Reminds me of the movie There's Something About Mary. Cucked film tbh. This guys a sad cuck

Brutal, all the semester depressed

I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE LOVE
Miller1

13 years later and this guys still obsessing over his high school crush. He is probably a 30 year old incel by now

Brutal. Almost escapes inceldom with teen love and then the girl leaves , Still can't get over it

Reminds me of the movie There's Something About Mary. Cucked film tbh. This guys a sad cuck
13 years later and this guys still obsessing over his high school crush. He is probably a 30 year old incel by now
I would do anything to be this guy ngl, what he experienced mogs my entire life

I would do anything to be this guy ngl, what he experienced mogs my entire life
Youd do anything to kiss 1 girl as a teenager then never see her again and you rot for another 13 years as a virgin while shes fucking her new boyfriends?

Youd do anything to kiss 1 girl as a teenager then never see her again and you rot for another 13 years as a virgin while shes fucking her new boyfriends?
1>0

Nothing depressing to me. Would have been depressing if she had given him blow job instantly.