Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really need some advice on jealousy regarding Chad's past sexual history. Not sure how to make it not hurt :(

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/15ln1d1/really_need_some_advice_on_jealousy_regarding_fps/

"I’ve been dating the same guy for about 6-7 months (officially for 2). At this point we know each other pretty well, and have openly shared quite a bit.

A few months ago, we had the “body count” talk. His was around 20. I didn’t get upset, aside from maybe a more joking jealousy moment that didn’t actually share how I felt. But I often find myself thinking about it.

A lot of these were just hookups that come with college drinking and partying, and having done some of that myself I do understand. But at the same time, I can’t help but think about ALL those other girls, whoever they are. In his bed, kissing him, him touching them.

I feel this hatred and rage bubble up inside my body. It’s soooo upsetting. I would never say anything about it to him, because one I would be a hypocrite, and two there’s just no point because it’s in the past and he didn’t do any wrong.

But I don’t know how to make myself feel ok about it. It’s on my mind quite often. Especially considering that he’s still friends with his ex, so at least one of them he talks to.

It’s so stupid, but I just don’t know what to tell myself to make it hurt less."

The same foid would throw a temper tantrum if her bf was jealous of her past partners. Zero self awareness to be found whatsoever