Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Really hate normfag hypocrisy, stupidity and inconsistency on what they deem "moral" in society

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/7d9m8w5CZVg

7 November 2020, he posts a video on "saving pets and donating to vets" blah blah blah your typical virtue signalling for dogs and cats and 15k people in the comments sucking his cock.

Fast forward the next day

View: https://youtu.be/kI9oeo920LE

8 November 2020, he posts a video on "Fast Food tier lists" where he eats cows, pigs, chickens.

Research shows that Pigs are one of the smartest animals, even smarter than dogs

I really hate how these dudes and their sheep followers are so stupid and retarded. Every normalfaggot is like that. All of them are fake and can't think for themselves

"Oh you're such a good person for saving dogs"

Next day,

"Wow that pulled pork and steak looks so good"

Meanwhile, pigs are much more smarter than dogs.

How can these people call themselves morally superior to us incels when they are so clueless about everything.

I really hate internet sometimes, I hate everyone. Every passing day I feel more and more closer to Guts. I'm so angry all the time.
Images 20

Images 12

Based and agreed, I sometimes feel pretty sad for all the non humans

Morals change and they are just guidelines for being accepted in society

Morality and ethics, as a whole, are joke

Imagine being an animal, safe from degeneracy and society, but your entire life is dedicated to fattening some American troglodyte so some other fat American can make money

Statusmaxxed prettyboy manlet. I liked his content a lot better back when he didn't show his face

Just a stoner retard who always sounds high who hit it big on PlebTube. Even his nickname is childish and juvenile

I'm all good with Dogs and Cat shelters/vets getting more funding. But, I do love my meat. More chicken. But don't mind a good burger now and then.

Everything posted by this account is a satire/ joke and is in no way meant to promote hate.

Yes but they control the society so abnormies must suffer or suicide I have not suicided so I thus suffer and feel the pain just post on incels while NTcels play with their friends

Hypocrisy and hypergamy are the two sides of the same coin.

Too many of them, it’s infested. I pray the paper dollar falls more and these Normscum rot!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back