Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Really happy because of recent events of "incel" slaughters

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
These three days have been the most happiest days of my life, perhaps of this month. First case was a MILF foid, hammered in the head and had her brain spread all over the floor (probably an abusive step mother). The gamer was not strictly an incel, but autistic tatebro? The possibility is high, so we should consider him Saint later

Next, a Turkish man, again, not strictly incel (plus there's sources that said he was a stalker, and sources that said he dated other foids to make those two foids jealous), beheaded two foids and literally turned one of the foids piece by piece.

I have not had the happiness since a long time. There is something novelty about someone from an non English country, did some "gaming" and managed to make incels the national attention of a country.

It is like, starting an engine in the ice cold winter. Tick, tick...will it turn on? Oh yeah there it is. You feel progression is finally being made, incels are being heard more and more, until no person this planet shall unhear of the term "incel".

I pray to God that more young men are Blessed and guided to do whatever it takes to stop degeneration of society, to stop the murdering of babies, to hell with the birth control agenda, smashing of the LGBT and race mixing agenda.

Last edited:
Andrew Tate ofc talks about how bad it is! He doesn't actually want a rebellion like he's said before. He wants to grift off his audience.

There's definitely a sense of "getting back at them"; like an indirect way of revenge for us all, despite it not being anyone we know or associate with on a daily basis. I personally could care less either way, since I don't advocate for it, but at the same time.. if the guy's gotta do it.. then do it. More power to him and future incel's that have the gonads to pull it off.

There's definitely a sense of "getting back at them"; like an indirect way of revenge for us all, despite it not being anyone we know or associate with on a daily basis. I personally could care less either way, since I don't advocate for it, but at the same time.. if the guy's gotta do it.. then do it. More power to him and future incel's that have the gonads to pull it off.
High iq take right here tbh

Why does that make you happy

This Will Aspire.
Bird Rocking Out GIF