Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Really getting tired of Corona Chan

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I've got to do my classes online, gyms are closed, I've got nothing to do but sit home all day listening to my religious father rant about the end of days. Been a while since I've wanted to die this badly.

Same, it starts getting annoying. It also made me very paranoid. One cough and i'm already afraid, that i might catched the virus.

I can't buy toilet paper at the grocery store because of panic buyers and I'm on my last 3 rolls. Pray for me

Cope, I have to deal with all the normies and cunts at school.

I can't buy toilet paper at the grocery store because of panic buyers and I'm on my last 3 rolls. Pray for me
Do like they do in India, shit in the streets and wash your ass in the river.

Same, it starts getting annoying. It also made me very paranoid. One cough and i'm already afraid, that i might catched the virus.
I'd like it to kill me.

Pray in one hand and wipe with the other. See which one fills up faster!

Indeed
I had just started going to the gym, going on long cozy walks... now im trapped in an apartment and my computer isnt working as it should so i cant even game

Tough days ahead... i can only imagine how horrible prison must be

I thought that was completely eradicated at the start of 2020 when india became the world's greatest superpower
You are mistaken, they are a superpower because they street shit.

It's annoying tbh

Hearing my parents talk about it all the time is annoying

God I fucking hate these selfish cocksuckers. If anyone goes ER, go to your local Wal-Mart and take out as many of these worthless consumers as possible, as well as chinks and Ir*nians. If you see anyone with a mask on, sneeze and cough on them. Fucking dumbasses. Hey retards: THERE ARE NO FEMA DEATH CAMPS!

I've got to do my classes online, gyms are closed, I've got nothing to do but sit home all day listening to my religious father rant about the end of days. Been a while since I've wanted to die this badly.
Feels, my parents are ultra religious boomer helicopter parents. I'm so glad I moved out before the virus hit. It's bad enough that we have to LDAR indefinitely.

Feels, my parents are ultra religious boomer helicopter parents. I'm so glad I moved out before the virus hit. It's bad enough that we have to LDAR indefinitely.
I don't see myself ever being able to move out, I think suicide will be my only way out of their cult.

I don't see myself ever being able to move out, I think suicide will be my only way out of their cult.
There's another way out. It will involve taking a life, but it won't be your own :feelsthink:

Tell him you’re Muslim now