Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really fun movie: Bullet Train (2022)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS IN MANY PARTS (like minute 32:10 – 32:40, but don't skip to that part)

Watch online (use antivirus, VPN if it's illegal to stream movies in your country) or on Netflix (get VPN if you're outside North America)

Don't listen to the critics. so underrated, this movie.

I forgot my worries for a few minutes. I even laughed which is extremely rare.

(I still don't know what happiness or joy feels like, never felt it for like 15 years now)

Fuck you, critics. This movie deserves more than your BS

Last edited:
i don't watch Brad Pitt that fucking gigachad should die (in Movie)

I was looking for a movie to watch and ill give it a try to this one ill report back once i see the movie

i don't watch Brad Pitt that fucking gigachad should die (in Movie)
almost every movie has a chad in it. if you don't like, watch the Simpsons. my favorite show

It was good indeed.
The only thing I didn't like was how the White Death went out like a bitch. And the Ryan Reynolds joke too I guess didn't land.

It was good indeed.
:feelsokman: :yes: Agree with your spoiler opinion (don't click/look at spoiler if you haven't seen it bros, it's quite a big one). the movie had flaws of course and won't win any prizes but I love it. also love the music and many parts were hilarious. couldn't stop laughing when
Ladybug (I think) punched that big manga costume and it made a sound
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back