Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realizing You Could Have Been a Quadcel

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Being an incel is absolutely shit, but there's a FAR FAR worse fate you can have, and that is being a quadriplegic, unable to move from the neck down. I've researched a lot about this dehabilitating condition when I studied Bioethics on the euthanasia debate. As it stands, all quads have a LEGAL RIGHT to refuse treatment, but in practice, it's seldom enforced. You have the right to refuse treatment until you're deemed "incompetent", but everytime a Quad comes to the point of starvation due to refusing treatment (feeding tubes/food) they get declared incompetent and forcedfed back to health. Here are some of the reacurring themes I've stumbled across studying quads

>Bored 24/7. Quads face extreme bordem not being able to do anything all day
>Extreme FOMO, imagine never being able to go or do anything, just something as simple as looking under your bed to see what it looks like, or looking into a garbage can... something super mundane that we take for granted, they'll never be able to do, they'll never even know what it's like
>Extreme thirstiness, since they need to have water delivered, and it's often delayed, often they go extensive periods just sitting there, thirsty. At nightime they often wake up thirsty but no one is there to bring them water, they just sit there, all night, thirsty.
>Extreme jealousy of sexual people: they can't even masturbate, imagine not even being able to jerk it
>Have to have their assholes fondled, often by male nurses, to shit, many say they feel extreme humilation by having to be put in weird positions and having their assholes fondled
>Being forced-fed into oblivion, many are forced-fed to the point of sickness and obesity
>Patronization: many are treated like retarded babies despite being fully competent.
>Some Quads have "lock in-syndrome", can't even move their eyes, they can't even eat
>Some Lock ins are so extreme they can't even move their eyes, no communication, just sitting there for life

Quadriplegic Man Dan Crews Prefers Death To Nursing Home | HuffPost Chicago
Quadriplegic man dies more than 11 years after shooting that left him  paralyzed
Quadriplegic son, mom find new home in Logan County prior to eviction

Last edited:
That kind of life is worse than death, if they had even a little bit of compassion they would let them die.

That kind of life is worse than death, if they had even a little bit of compassion they would let them die.
Nope, if they try to die they'll be punished by the medical practionaires, they'll pump their stomachs full of nasty goo with a big smile on their face.

Nope, if they try to die they'll be punished by the medical practionaires, they'll pump their stomachs full of nasty goo with a big smile on their face.
I know. Medical system and workers should let them decide if they want to euthanize themselves. Its cruel forcing them to live such a life.

I know. Medical system and workers should let them decide if they want to euthanize themselves. Its cruel forcing them to live such a life.
Imagine the power rush when Chad doctor and his Stacy nurses who he's secretly fucking get to team up and forcedfed a miserable Quad, and secretly mock him at the same time.

Imagine the power rush when Chad doctor and his Stacy nurses who he's secretly fucking get to team up and forcedfed a miserable Quad, and secretly mock him at the same time.
Normies like to watch subhumans suffer so they could feel better about themselves.

Normies like to watch subhumans suffer so they could feel better about themselves.
I have to ask, you are a Christian, it says "soldier of Christ", aren't you against euthanasia too?

I have to ask, you are a Christian, it says "soldier of Christ", aren't you against euthanasia too?
I am an Christian and im not against euthanasia or suicide, i dont believe that living an miserable existence has any meaning and one should be able to end it. As God forgives sins, He will forgive suicide also.

I am an Christian and im not against euthanasia or suicide, i dont believe that living an miserable existence has any meaning and one should be able to end it. As God forgives sins, He will forgive suicide also.
Doesn't that directly contradict the Bible?

Doesn't that directly contradict the Bible?
Sin like any other sin, if ones suffering is so strong, im sure God will have understanding for it. When Samson was suffering and he asked God for strength to kill himself and his enemies, God granted him, so God must had understanding for his situation.

Sin like any other sin, if ones suffering is so strong, im sure God will have understanding for it. When Samson was suffering and he asked God for strength to kill himself and his enemies, God granted him, so God must had understanding for his situation.
Fair enough,

Demonic, i'd rather be killed, modern medicine loves to reduce humans and make them suffer, my grandpa was a skeleton when he died same with grandma all because they are too fucking coward to give relief