Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Realizing that natural selection applies to humans

Cypher

Cypher

Self-banned
-
The theory of natural selection states that the best organisms will naturally survive in any given environment. Having realized that there is no real person out there who cares, or is sane, I have come to the conclusion that it is survival of the fittest and with all of the medical conditions on top of no girl really liking me, I along with everyone else on here will be a victim of natural selection. It is not exclusive to plants and animals.

It does. I hate how arrogant leftist scientists are that they think nature's laws dont apply to us. We are animals too, there's nothing that makes us immune to nature just because we can use our thumbs and talk fancy.

sexual selection

We are subhumans

We are subhumans
There is a theory that the next set of humans will split into two species. One essentially being subhuman and the other being taller.

There is a theory that the next set of humans will split into two species. One essentially being subhuman and the other being taller.
More like being more handsome with much better jawline.

In the future we subhumans will be declared as orcs. Time to Urukmaxx

It does. I hate how arrogant leftist scientists are that they think nature's laws dont apply to us. We are animals too, there's nothing that makes us immune to nature just because we can use our thumbs and talk fancy.
All leftists in any field always has to throw in humanism which holds everyone back.

Tumblr 3fd7fc2013ca922da76aa306802d947b 3080a815 540

yeah it always did

however due to our artificial environment we're no longer suffering from the pressures of nature, but rather by subjective means like sexual selection, which is by no mean a good way of selecting the best organism. In fact, many species died out do to this kind of selection.

yeah it always did

however due to our artificial environment we're no longer suffering from the pressures of nature, but rather by subjective means like sexual selection, which is by no mean a good way of selecting the best organism. In fact, many species died out do to this kind of selection.
If we had the OG environment and no modern moral compass incels wouldn't exist

If we had the OG environment and no modern moral compass incels wouldn't exist
women pretty much never had much choice regarding partners, what we're experiencing has never happened before in history

I've heard of the same but I'm pretty sure it's a cope

You can just look at how bees in a hive behave that's where we are headed. it's pretty fascinating tbh

Sexual, not natural selection.

The theory of natural selection states that the best organisms will naturally survive in any given environment. Having realized that there is no real person out there who cares, or is sane, I have come to the conclusion that it is survival of the fittest and with all of the medical conditions on top of no girl really liking me, I along with everyone else on here will be a victim of natural selection. It is not exclusive to plants and animals.
you know whatelse is nature? Anger, it is one of the most ealiest nature and bitches should shut the fuck up if they get killed if men get angry and kill some foids, simps and chads because it is nature :feelsEhh:

This is what makes me laugh when pigskins seethe about getting demographically replaced. Not my fault you're too weak to do anything about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back