Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Realizing I'm going to have to do this forever

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
It's currently 5:45AM as I am typing this, I had to wake up slightly over 60 minutes ago for school. I didn't study any of the things I was supposed to do because I really can't be bothered. Every time I wake up early, I feel this sudden urge to off myself. It's like my alarm is mocking me, telling me that this will be my inevitable future if I don't find a way to kill myself now.

Before I decided to move out abroad and live with my grandma, I was going to run away to live alone in the woods. And I wish I stuck to that plan, the slight grain of hope I'm clinging onto is my biggest enemy. I think I want to kill myself, no, I know I want to kill myself. I've been thinking about suicide ever since I was in middle school.

How can someone live like this? For 18 years of my life, I've never had a friend, girlfriend, ioi, or any sign that anyone is interested in me. The audacity of my parents, to tell me I put no effort in my life or myself. How the fuck can I put effort when I have vomit inducing bone structure.

On top of all that, I'm fat as shit. It makes it harder to do anything, and losing weight is a struggle. I already struggle every day, the pain of not being able to use food as a cope only makes things worse for me. Now it's 5:50AM, I've gotta be ready by 6:20AM and I'm sitting down on my bed butt naked typing this. A little vent before I endure the torture that is this shitty school system.

Be born, wake up, go learn things you don't give a shit about for 25 years, get a job, wake up, go work a job you have no passion for or even care about, then go home and cry because this is all your life will ever be, and repeat.

(((school))) attempts to prevent incels from revolting against soyciety via brainwashing/bluepilling

It's currently 5:45AM as I am typing this, I had to wake up slightly over 60 minutes ago for school. I didn't study any of the things I was supposed to do because I really can't be bothered. Every time I wake up early, I feel this sudden urge to off myself. It's like my alarm is mocking me, telling me that this will be my inevitable future if I don't find a way to kill myself now.

Before I decided to move out abroad and live with my grandma, I was going to run away to live alone in the woods. And I wish I stuck to that plan, the slight grain of hope I'm clinging onto is my biggest enemy. I think I want to kill myself, no, I know I want to kill myself. I've been thinking about suicide ever since I was in middle school.

How can someone live like this? For 18 years of my life, I've never had a friend, girlfriend, ioi, or any sign that anyone is interested in me. The audacity of my parents, to tell me I put no effort in my life or myself. How the fuck can I put effort when I have vomit inducing bone structure.

On top of all that, I'm fat as shit. It makes it harder to do anything, and losing weight is a struggle. I already struggle every day, the pain of not being able to use food as a cope only makes things worse for me. Now it's 5:50AM, I've gotta be ready by 6:20AM and I'm sitting down on my bed butt naked typing this. A little vent before I endure the torture that is this shitty school system.

Be born, wake up, go learn things you don't give a shit about for 25 years, get a job, wake up, go work a job you have no passion for or even care about, then go home and cry because this is all your life will ever be, and repeat.
Sorry man , this sound like hell … brutal :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

(((school))) attempts to prevent incels from revolting against soyciety via brainwashing/bluepilling
High IQ thought ironically, detentions are cucked, and no free speech or having us raise our hands to talk is also a psychological way to manipulate us into never revolting.
Manners aren't real they're fake and used to control us without us actually knowing (gaslighting)

Not forever at least at some point it will be over

just be thankful you dont have to live in america
I lived there, up until this year. It's no joke, diversity is a cope. It only brings people more apart, the jews profit off of race mixing and equality bullshit propaganda but in all honesty. My school is all asians, as a happa I fit in very well with these people. No one has bullied me and we all get along because we're all the same.
When schools promote diversity and allow other races to come together it creates a divide and when people see different faces it literally causes bullying. Because most amercian schools are predominantly white and they've never seen an ethnic subhuman before.

How do you feel about women?
How can I feel, they've all rejected me and it makes me spiteful but then again men have also treated me no differently from a woman. These days I can't differ the two.
Women are disgusting and evil to me, men are just brutal. There are no good women in my life, so I am biased when I say I hate women. But I don't truly believe there is a good woman out there for me.

Good answer, now to truly make sure you belong here do you hate niggers, Jews, and generally non whites
Bro I hate all of those, I'm a happa so you will probably hate me but it's understandable.

Wait until you start wageslaving kek

Fuck this system. I just finished a chem exam I didn't study for cause I just didn't want to exist during the prep period.

My first semester of college has been brutal. Foids everywhere in slutty outfits. I can't do anything but walk by fantasizing about all sorts of justified actions.

As I walk by, they give this annoyed look. Like they're disappointed in my existence. Fuck this shit. I walk to my room in the dorms hearing people fucking. But I have to studymaxx :lul: and even that is watered down with procrastination

This degree better get me a decent wage slave job so I can fuck hookers and buy some good food and cool tech.

Fuck this system. I just finished a chem exam I didn't study for cause I just didn't want to exist during the prep period.

My first semester of college has been brutal. Foids everywhere in slutty outfits. I can't do anything but walk by fantasizing about all sorts of justified actions.

As I walk by, they give this annoyed look. Like they're disappointed in my existence. Fuck this shit. I walk to my room in the dorms hearing people fucking. But I have to studymaxx :lul: and even that is watered down with procrastination

This degree better get me a decent wage slave job so I can fuck hookers and buy some good food and cool tech.
:feelsbadman: