Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Realizing Gigachad is a real person was suifuel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
gigachad-1.jpg

I thought this bastard was a 3D render or a heavily photoshopped guy but no he's real and geniune and the photoshop is minimal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I hate him and also I hate the meme specially after it was hijacked by normies who now spam it everywhere. At least in the begining it was just used by /pol/ and consumeproduct tradcucks so it wasn't so popular but now it's unavoidable.

posting chad memes is a form of masochism (as a non chad)

He's not a real person. It's just some whore photoshopping her boyfriend.

imagine getting cucked by your photoshop jfl

ugly af,like a silverback
Entire squad jpg

this gorillas mog him hard

I also heard he died recently but not sure if true.

He is heavily photoshopped

Gigachad is not real LMAO.
It's some med normie that is super shopped by his mentally ill gf.

Gigachad is not real LMAO.
It's some med normie that is super shopped by his mentally ill gf.
So that twitter account of Gigachad with his other Chad friends was fake and photoshopped too? Lifefuel kek :feelsokman:

So that twitter account of Gigachad with his other Chad friends was fake and photoshopped too? Lifefuel kek :feelsokman:
Yes, she is cucu for coco puffs and obsessed with an imaginary version of her bf and his brothers.

ugly af,like a silverback
View attachment 483210
this gorillas mog him hard
Supreme cope
gigachad-1.jpg

I thought this bastard was a 3D render or a heavily photoshopped guy but no he's real and geniune and the photoshop is minimal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I hate him and also I hate the meme specially after it was hijacked by normies who now spam it everywhere. At least in the begining it was just used by /pol/ and consumeproduct tradcucks so it wasn't so popular but now it's unavoidable.

also posting chad's face under ''based'' captions is a way of mind control as the norman that sees that will think , if he behaves like the chad (eventhough chad didn't say it ) will turn him into him

we can use chad and good looking people's faces to promote blackpill , that's how modeling works the fashion designer will put anything on stacey and chad and people will find the product so cool even if it's literal garbage can

Yes, she is cucu for coco puffs and obsessed with an imaginary version of her bf and his brothers.
you think that's photoshopped? I don't know, her bf looks completely different

187743887 477808260197844 1271091752408709440 n

Last edited:
keep comparing yourself to unicorns just to justify whatever you've in mind at moment

Last edited:
hes heavily photoshopped though

In 2030 all foids will be Terachad only and gigachad will become obsolete and end up roping.

He's not a real person. It's just some whore photoshopping her boyfriend.

View attachment 483134
@Transcended Trucel look at the wider wrist, straighter neck, bulkier biceps and chest and more defined jawline and straighter nose. jbwpill, framepill and wristpill all in one.

@Transcended Trucel look at the wider wrist, straighter neck, bulkier biceps and chest and more defined jawline and straighter nose. jbwpill, framepill and wristpill all in one.
The pills never end

gigachad-1.jpg

He is photoshopped very heavily from what i recall. Especially his jaw and cheekbones

He is photoshopped very heavily from what i recall. Especially his jaw and cheekbones
ugly af anyway,super masculinity is a huge turnoff to most foids,they would feel opressed and dangerous

ugly af anyway,super masculinity is a huge turnoff to most foids,they would feel opressed and dangerous
Its phototshopped. It was some whore who photoshopped her bf to be the “peak” of masculinity. No femoid actually finds this attractive(except maybe this whore does because she photoshops her bf to be ultrachad)

GigaChad for me is the ultimate Nordic God