Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Realized something at work today

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
At my job, after filling out a order I realized something. I have nothing to look forward to in life. My schedule consists of this.

-I wake up
-I shower
-I get dressed
-I go to school
-I do school
-I get home from school
-I get dressed for work
-I go to work
-I do work
-I get home from work
-I do my homework
-I go to bed

I’ve been doing this schedule for the entire week and its going to be this way for basically ever. The only way normans cope with this reality is that they have friends and girlfriends. Normans can say “that was a hard day of work, im going to hang out with my friends!” or “that was a hard day of work, im going to go talk with my gf and fuck her!”. I don’t have that. It’s like im going up one step and going back two every single day. I have nothing to help me cope. I dont use drugs and dont plan to, so thats out of the window. To normans, work is just another meaningless task in their day. Most normans space out at work and after go home and drink with their friends. For incels like me, work is literally the most exciting thing I do that day, that week even, because I don’t have copes to rely on. All i have is this meaningless boring existence that doesnt get better.

View: https://youtu.be/-81WdyD-8Ro

I like work, but its just that I have nothing to look forward to after it.

I can relate to this. I'm typing this from school actually.

I can relate to this I’m typing from penislossus academy actually

you forgot the part where you post on chads.co

Workpill hits hard

how the fuck do u guys balance school and work, i can barely handle a 25hr a week part time job without going insane from sensory deprivation, standing still for 5 hours doing the same fucking shit on repeat over and over again.

Working and studying at the same time is hard. Once you're just working then you'll be working and commuting 10 hours a day, sleeping 7 hours a day and have 7 hours for everything else. That is if you wagecuck, there's other options probably.

reward yourself by fucking the hottest hooker in town

I can relate to this. I'm typing this from work actually.

:feelswhere:I haven’t seen ya in a while it’s like good to see ya
Hey same. Sometimes i take breaks and the more brutal my incel life gets the more time i spend on this site.

I’ve got about 4 of those, sometimes 3 depending on if I choose to shower or not

Only a few more hours until freedom.
I have 10 hours of college for today :feelsseriously: . Can't even get a gf to make up for all this torture.