Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realized (again) how much I've missed out on

Meeku

Meeku

Hoping it gets better.
The re-realization hit again today, of how truly abnormal my life experience has been. So full of loneliness and pain. I can't relate to most people, their lives have just been so different from my own. I can't redo my childhood or teenage years.

i remember the times im escaping from hs as soon at it ends

This is why normies will never understand us. They can't even begin to comprehend our (lack of) experience in our life.

The re-realization hit again today, of how truly abnormal my life experience has been. So full of loneliness and pain. I can't relate to most people, their lives have just been so different from my own. I can't redo my childhood or teenage years.
you were never meant to be like them lol

This is why normies will never understand us. They can't even begin to comprehend our (lack of) experience in our life.
Even seemingly abritrary and meaningless things feel so alien to me. The highlights of my life were just a daily occurence for average people. So fucking depressing.

Ok GrAY

At least on incel forums you can see people who are relatable