Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Realitypill is brutal

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
IMG 0675

Classic suicidefuel.

That's why murder is morally justifiable to any sub5 subhuman

Except when there are retarded fakecel teens on this forum who look fine and have the potential to ascend easily but refuse to do so because "if you're on this forum, it's already over, bro!". And as expected, all of them are gone now and many have just straight up made ascension threads to shit on the rest of us. Usually mentalcels. :feelsjuice:

Except when there are retarded fakecel teens on this forum who look fine and have the potential to ascend easily but refuse to do so because "if you're on this forum, it's already over, bro!".
:yes::yes::yes:

if you're trying to get a gf by hardwork and having money and status then you have already failed.
getting a female is a natural thing that doesn't need any kind of self improvment to be done (unless you're a fatty)

I refuse to read that crap again, the first time i read it i almost had a panic attack

don draper faint GIF
Expose yourself to reality. Let the blackpill sink deep into your bones

Expose yourself to reality. Let the blackpill sink deep into your bones
That 4chan post is simply too ropefuel for me, every time i read it i feel like a black hole in my guts that sucks my will to live

every "selfimprooover" needs to read this