Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reality vs dream

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I'm having trouble with my memories. I don't know if things actually happened in my life or were they just fake and happened in a dream. I keep having flashbacks of things that "happened" last week and I'm unsure if I actually did these things. It's making me lose my mind. I'm often screaming in my car to work trying to figure if these things actually happened. It's getting harder for me to sleep naturally. Do you think hypnosis is a good way to recover your memories?

Last edited:
I have never heard of hypnosis actually working, but why not.

Im going 1000 % insane in my brain

Yes I am. It is getting worse by the yr
I've already cracked and have de-personalization of my brain and feel nothing but numbness and like im not even living

I had trouble differentiating reality and fiction when I was a kid. I used to think movies I watched were real.

I’m retarded tbh.

I havent dreamt in a while

dreams mog reality hard as long as they're fantasy based and not war related or something like that
it feels like a dream at times when i take acid

in fact, i get some visions of previous dreams

I have similar memory issues, sometimes I have a hard time discerning between what I dreamed vs. what happened. Also, I'm pretty sure this is related to it, sometimes when I lie about an event I will lose sight of what was the true version or completely forget that the version of events I told is the lie. It's a bit concerning/absurd but I guess the silver lining is that it makes me exhibit the signs of lying less.

same thing has been happing to me, i guess the lonelines is distorting or minds

I had trouble differentiating reality and fiction when I was a kid. I used to think movies I watched were real.

I’m retarded tbh.
lol
insomniac: watches spiderman.
local news: local kid dies by falling from rooftop

lol
insomniac: watches spiderman.
local news: local kid dies by falling from rooftop
:feelskek:

I thought star wars was real when I was a kid. Peak autism tbh,

:feelskek:

I thought star wars was real when I was a kid. Peak autism tbh,

tbh..

My mom would tell me that it wasn’t real but I didn’t believe her and I would get mad if she said movies I watched weren’t real. JFL
atleast you weaponized your autism to get this: Messages25,506

I'm having trouble with my memories. I don't know if things actually happened in my life or were they just fake and happened in a dream. I keep having flashbacks of things that "happened" last week and I'm unsure if I actually did these things. It's making me lose my mind. I'm often screaming in my car to work trying to figure if these things actually happened. It's getting harder for me to sleep naturally. Do you think hypnosis is a good way to recover your memories?
don't knock it til ya try it

this happens to me too i assume its unhealthy

Just a common symptom of inceldom tbh don't worry about it