Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reality of Strawberry Pussies

[–]Cornedbeef666[S] 383 points 22 hours ago
Can people stop asking me to send them the shrine and the period items. I disposed of them in the skip. Honestly stop messaging me for trades. I don't want shit covered pants and blood seeped clothes. I have seen enough.

So this is what we want to have sex with.

Where’s the NSFW tag bro :feelswhat:

What are "strawberry pussies"?

Can people stop asking me to send them the shrine and the period items. I disposed of them in the skip. Honestly stop messaging me for trades. I don't want shit covered pants and blood seeped clothes. I have seen enough.
Average day in the west
@Cuyen

holy fucking shit.

That was good but I still don't get it. I'll just search for it.
Damn nibba thats low iq af. If you still cant find it ill help you ok :panties:

This is fucking disguisting eww

P5pzEyg

No, I can't find anything. What is it?

Men are soooo gross.

No, I can't find anything. What is it?
Grotesque's way of idolizing some ginger foid. He claims her strawberry pussy smells like a fruitbasket even after she ran a marathon.

Grotesque's way of idolizing some ginger foid. He claims her strawberry pussy smells like a fruitbasket even after she ran a marathon.
Oh... that's why I didn't get it.

you mother fucker i didnt need to see that now im sick af a warning would have been nice you stupid bitch

I prefer the mouth

Well I am glad to be incel.

UHHHHHHHHH STRAWBERRY PUSSY BITCH FUCK SHIT PISS COMING OUT OF MY ASS UNGHHHHHHHHH

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Right fucking NOW

Lauren

Blood has never exited that sacred passage.

Maybe when her dog fucked her, they go in hard.

:feelskek:

Even in my dirtiest time periods, lm not as dirty as the picture you show OP....

And that's what we put on a pedestal

Women are gross.
/cope

And this is the good part. Their shitter adjoins onto this.

WTF kind of person would take pictures of this and post it on reddit.

But men are the gross ones :dafuckfeels:

I have ginger fever really bad, I also am very morbid, so this is no biggie, the last pic even has cream.