Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reality of race summed up in 1 post

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★
Yes, this is water to everyone here. Still, I really like how simply this puts it so thought I'd share:

Humanity can't even figure out why our skin color and features are different isn't that pathetic.

Stfu bitgot. Piece of shit anybody who talk bad Jewish race should be immediate taken out back shot in head :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Stfu bitgot. Piece of shit anybody who talk bad Jewish race should be immediate taken out back shot in head :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I agree with you. Give me shekels please.

Water for sure, but it is good to stay hydrated. And remember that all this happening in a world, where suggesting a slightest importance of genes can get you seen as a marginal or even get you incriminated. But when it comes to practicing eugenics people see no problem in it, im sure it's just the hard work from both of them that made this possible. Clown world we live in

Oye vey

race is real, even if j00s want us to think otherwise.

Africa is under developed after1000ms of years speed means nothing meanwhile another is rich

Africa is under developed after1000ms of years speed means nothing meanwhile another is rich
At least they have speed. We curries have an IQ not much higher than Africans BUT with zero athletic prowess.

I wish I was an Ashkenazi Jew. Colluding to destroy filthy goyim knowing they are all low IQ cattle compared to your 115 average-IQ race must be so satisfying. Being a high-IQ curry is absolutely brootal. Like... I can clearly rationalize what is happening in the world, but I know I cannot do anything about it cause my racial brethren are collectively low-IQ cattle. I'd rather be a "show Bobs and Vagena, we love Israel" low IQ curry, they are happy in their ignorant bliss like pigs in a trough.

I wish I was an Ashkenazi Jew. Colluding to destroy filthy goyim knowing they are all low IQ cattle compared to your 115 average-IQ race must be so satisfying. Being a high-IQ curry is absolutely brootal. Like... I can clearly rationalize what is happening in the world, but I know I cannot do anything about it cause my racial brethren are collectively low-IQ cattle.
I can initiate you for a $5000 fee in monero or bitcoins