Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reality of modern women

All women are like this

Just have your own place to live :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Reclusemaxer brutal wagie pill

"My wife is so beautiful" - that's all that needs to be said really. Blinded by love and lust, all women are wonderful and infallible - most men are overgrown children who have not been blackpilled to the world. Men must work to please foids, and all the foids need to bring is their looks and body. I have no sympathy, larp or not.
She would go from a house having a roof over her head to homeless living in a car at parks for a chad it just proves how heartless and soulless women are

Last edited:
There's no hope anymore god hates every degenerate from straying from righteous path and rightfully so, every horrible thing that is gonna happen to this gay earth deserves every bit of it.

Average woman in 2022

Women love Chad more than their own kids, they abandon their kids for a chance with Chad all the time

Doesn't look like larping, too many details and betabuxxers do get cucked by chad daily.

I mean even if it is a larp, shit like that happens.

I stopped at "she has 2 other kids from a previous marriage".
Jfl at marrying a divorced foid with children, no need to go further to see that this guy already is a gigacuck.

Haha how could he marry such a whore who already had two kids before marriage? He clearly deserves that, and god forbid, his daughter might would leave him too just like his wife.

Average woman in 2022

Women love Chad more than their own kids, they abandon their kids for a chance with Chad all the time
oh yeah for sure
Doesn't look like larping, too many details and betabuxxers do get cucked by chad daily.
no man should suffer this betabuxxer or not
I stopped at "she has 2 other kids from a previous marriage".
Jfl at marrying a divorced foid with children, no need to go further to see that this guy already is a gigacuck.
once a hoe always a hoe

This Is what you Get when your playing right " . Woman might be Satanists at this Point. These Retards really appreciate nothing.

So just fuck Them , dump Them And Then continue minding your Own Business.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @BlkPillPres @HateCurry @shii410

This Is what you Get when your playing right " . Woman might be Satanists at this Point. These Retards really appreciate nothing.

So just fuck Them , dump Them And Then continue minding your Own Business.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @lemon21 @BlkPillPres @HateCurry @shii410
she has 2 other kids from a previous marriage, they are pre teens
All I had to hear, how she left the first husband with the kids, the same she left the second with the daughter, and she will do it again to some mofo. Dumb Men will never learn.

All I had to hear, how she left the first husband with the kids, the same she left the second with the daughter, and she will do it again to some mofo. Dumb Men will never learn.
They dont Care About how much you Provide , they only Care About their Dopamin Hit and that means a GL Man ( chadlite / Chad ).

The Kind Provider is Rendered as her Slave while the 6 3 brute her desire / sOuLmAtE

Jfl at this world , lol.

They dont Care About how much you Provide , they only Care About their Dopamin Hit and that means a GL Man ( chadlite / Chad ).

The Kind Provider is Rendered as her Slave while the 6 3 brute her desire / sOuLmAtE

Jfl at this world , lol.
Because they face no consequences, they can always find a new betabuxxer after chewing and spitting out the last one. God forbid someone criticize women who make Bunch of kids with multiple Men. If the slutshaming was allowed, if most Men had some standards, if men didn't tolerate cheating and weren't willing to marry single moms, they would think twice before cheating/leaving their husbands.

Should of beat that ass, make that bitch black n blue, the problem for you was a lack of looks so now it's boohoo & you ain't the one that gets to screw.