Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reality of life of Normies

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I saw a other thread about normies and foids bragging about their enjoyement and Social life but the Truth is that Normies who "enjoy their life" is just for show. Going to parties and doing all those things is very boring and shitty. I went to these stuff some years before but never enjoyed while rest of them were saying things like "enjoyed so much". The only people who enjoy these are Chads. Normies are there only for not being left out.

I know this because whenever I went for group plans like parties and going for movies, the normies would say to me "I am not enjoying it". But If I do not go for this stuff then the normies would come to me saying "you left out, We enjoyed so much there" to make me feel jealous and show themselves as enjoying lives. During parties, I would tell my normie friends to lets do something else but all they want is to follow the Chad like his dogs. Even in school I remember, that these fools who are my close friends always would follow the Chads everywhere as they didn't want to be left out. The problem is though that in the group of Chads, the Chads dominate the conversation while these normies just confirm to the Chad. I tell them at least in our own group we can be more free to talk but they still want to follow the chads everywhere.

While I can see Chads absolutely enjoying this stuff because for most of time the plans are made according to the Chads and stacies. For example if they a group plans on going out on weekends. Since I enjoy Rock Music, If I would say I want to go to this concert, the normies would not accept that. While the Chad says lets go to some shitty club then the normies would be happy to follow him. My opinions are given no value. If the Chad says he wants to go to a Rock concert then everybody would agree. So mostly Chads can enjoy however they want and have a really good time. While normies are just trying to conform to Chads and stacies instead of enjoying.

So if you didn't go for a party, the normies would come and tell you all kinds of shit to make you feel bad. But you should know that normies are the bigger losers here. Normies are more insecure, that is the reason they want to show everyone that they are enjoying their life but they are just more bigger losers. JFL at normies who term sucking chad's ass as "enjoyement".

Last edited:
Good I avoided all that crap. And btw the smiles normies put on their faces during photosessions on this parties are mostly fake and un natural - they are obliged to not only follow chads like rover dogs but pretending to be happy, lol. Fk hypocritical normie scum.

Most normie activities are there to reinforce their place in social circles. Whether or not the activity itself is boring is not important. A normie may not care about a popular Netflix show, but they'll watch it for the sake of being included in discussions about it.

That's why I was always on the nerd social outcasts group We would do watever we wanted without having to suck Chad's dick

Normies are just slaves to the elite at the end of the day

The only people who enjoy these are Chads. Normies are there only for not being left out.
Exactly. A typical normie is living in a spectacle in which he is the only actor and the only viewer.

and this world was designed for Chads and Stacies in which the role of normies is to served their egos and needs.

Even in school I remember, that these fools who are my close friends always would follow the Chads everywhere as they didn't want to be left out
Fuck, can confirm i did that at the end of elementary to try and catch up with normies, im not proud of that tbh.
So if you didn't go for a party, the normies would come and tell you all kinds of shit to make you feel bad. But you should know that normies are the bigger losers here. Normies are more insecure, that is the reason they want to show everyone that they are enjoying their life but they are just more bigger losers
Especially holes, holes give all sorts of shit if someone was to say idk "your nose is so big", it's hilarious to see them deny it at first but you know they are going to reflect upon that when they go back home :feelsclown:

I've been to parties and I can confirm most normies aren't scoring at all.

I won't lie, I went to 2 highschool parties this last year of highschool. The first one was absolute shit, but the second one was the best experience of my life :feelsrope: . I was high and drunk the entire time. It was a good cope, even if it meant seeing chads feeling up the foids the whole time

I won't lie, I went to 2 highschool parties this last year of highschool. The first one was absolute shit, but the second one was the best experience of my life :feelsrope: . I was high and drunk the entire time. It was a good cope, even if it meant seeing chads feeling up the foids the whole time
Yes some parties maybe good if it goes according to your liking. For example if it is a big event where there are lot of people so you have more privacy and you have some of your best mates with you who are not dogs like normies. But in most parties the chad decides and the normies go to confirm it.

Most normie activities are there to reinforce their place in social circles. Whether or not the activity itself is boring is not important. A normie may not care about a popular Netflix show, but they'll watch it for the sake of being included in discussions about it.

Yes some parties maybe good if it goes according to your liking. For example if it is a big event where there are lot of people so you have more privacy and you have some of your best mates with you who are not dogs like normies. But in most parties the chad decides and the normies go to confirm it.
Yes, the party I went to had it's share of chads, but the people I hung out with were non judgemental normies. They seemed blackpilled also, even if some of them had girlfriends.

Normies at the club or a party:

"I'm so bored, I'm so bored. I'm gonna drink a bit. Haha okay let's go dance. I'm still bored. Ohh, it's picture time! I'm going to have a huge smile with people I don't really know and caption it, "Living my best life!" It will get a lot of Instagram likes."

Exactly. A typical normie is living in a spectacle in which he is the only actor and the only viewer.

and this world was designed for Chads and Stacies in which the role of normies is to served their egos and needs.
Giga high iq
They also I don't think are even actors in their own play.
It's like they are in a live action shakesperean play but are just the audience of chad Romeo and juliet, IN THEIR OWN PLAY.
And somehow swallow this ridiculous role and take as "life".
Fucking lol at normies conception of "living" their fucking dying slowly