Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reality of ascending in Japan (mommygfcels and zestocels GTFIH)

Marriage in Asia for men = betacuck slave
With little research they realise this before going.

Jap women take ur salary and they decide how it is spend. They are not ur pillow waifus tbh @Zesto

lifefuel for ethnics even though a jap woman wouldn't even consider gold digging my black ass

Holy shit look at that face, someone invite the guy to this site

lifefuel for ethnics even though a jap woman wouldn't even consider gold digging my black ass
Nah japs/asians hate dark skin color even more than whites. Issa shamefur
You know what the absolute vantablackpill is for sub8 men? Its that there is no real ascension! Not the kind we hope for.
Only becoming betacuck...we will never be Chad and receive a womens unconditional love. :feelsbadman:
Holy shit look at that face, someone invite the guy to this site
He had sex most likely with his irl waifu

i think if you married a japanese whore, you need to grab her and gtfo there and go back to your country, otherwise you will finish like this betacuckslave

Weeb cucks need to stop putting Asian foids on a pedestal. They are vapid whores just like their western counterparts.

AWALT.

i think if you married a japanese whore, you need to grab her and gtfo there and go back to your country, otherwise you will finish like this betacuckslave
Where she will leave u for white chadlite as soon as she receive her permanent residency

Japanese men aren't avoiding the soulless whores for no reason, most of them have watched their betabux fathers worked to death growing up most likely.

Only Chang gets to spend his own money without his wife's permission

Japanese men aren't avoiding the soulless whores for no reason, most of them have watched their betabux fathers worked to death growing up most likely.

Only Chang gets to spend his own money without his wife's permission
Yeah japanese chang is slaying like crazy...even more than white chad is slaying thots in the west.

He should have tried being a J-Pop star. Fucking retard.

Hes making a post on r/mgtow RIGHT NOW as we speak

A lot think zesto roped, he hasnt posted for over a month

kek ricecels grown up with and knew noodles since young, why can't you fuckers just listen to what we tell you lmao
noodles are the most manipulative, soulless and heartless bitches in the world PERIOD.

kek ricecels grown up with and knew noodles since young, why can't you fuckers just listen to what we tell you lmao
noodles are the most manipulative, soulless and heartless bitches in the world PERIOD.
Noodlewhores are most selfish foid out there u r right
Hes making a post on r/mgtow RIGHT NOW as we speak
Too late for him kek. That boi is 5 years away from living in nursing home

MommyGF is a serious business for foids. It’s impossible to have a mommyGF without paying her for that job, because that is a job.

Femoids are making a lot of money satisfying these strange fetishes of weebs.

mommygf is just a stupid meme and it should be banned

Lol @ anyone thinking Japan is some kind of paradise. Working 18 hour days, 7 days a week, for the rest of your life until you commit bukakke.

I can't imagine being a broke 40 something year old man who has to scrimp and save just to buy parts for a new pc.

I don't think that you can "ascend" in Japan while being ugly-ugly. This brazilian guy is not gl but he was able to get a jap wife.

Lol @ anyone thinking Japan is some kind of paradise. Working 18 hour days, 7 days a week,
High iq.

There is a reason why jap male suicide is so high and it's because of their jobs and their foids.

jfl at wanting to live life in that shit hole with your 80 hour work weeks haha
his wife is 60 years old

Lol @ anyone thinking Japan is some kind of paradise. Working 18 hour days, 7 days a week, for the rest of your life until you commit bukakke.

I can't imagine being a broke 40 something year old man who has to scrimp and save just to buy parts for a new pc.

This.

NGL I like the Japanese language, history and movies, but I haven't put an effort to become fluent or make plans to live there unlike weebos like Zesto. I can't see myself living in a society where I'll be seen as "lazy" for not working 9 am to 10 pm every day. Workplace bullying of subordinates and new employees is not only common, but also expected ---- I'm sorry, but I think I'll get arrested and deported the first week.

>thinking Japan is the same as the Philippines
This ain't 1945 you faggots

JFL guy in the vid did not realize that JBW only works in SEA

Hey guy in vid, come on in, you belong here with us

i cant stand weebcels

JFL guy in the vid did not realize that JBW only works in SEA

Hey guy in vid, come on in, you belong here with us
watch the video, he has a wife, he's complaining that she doesn't do jack shit in the house and he's trying to divorce her

>thinking Japan is the same as the Philippines
This ain't 1945 you faggots
Hiroo Onoda came out of hiding and returned to Japan (Edit from 1945-1974) only to find that it was becoming the most cucked society, his war efforts were in vain.

Last edited:
watch the video, he has a wife, he's complaining that she doesn't do jack shit in the house and he's trying to divorce her
I watched the video, he is literally betabuxx, also this is because wives dont do shit for their betabuxx man machine unless they look like Chad or better

What would Japan be like for a rich (8 figure net worth) and decent looking white guy?