Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reality is so much worse than the 80/20 rule

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Some people think the 80/20 rule means that only 20% of men are actually attractive to women. That's not true at all. 20% of men are not just not considered unattractive. Women rate 80% of men BELOW AVERAGE. If you're just about in the top 20% of men, that doesn't even mean that women find you hot. It just means they don't think you're ugly. The real amount of men that women actually find attractive is closer to 1%, which multiple women have confirmed when asked to estimate what percentage of the men they see every day are attractive. I'm overdosing on blackpillsright now.

exactly, this is why saying "starfish sex" is NOT a cope, it's the fucking truth

99/1 is law. that femoids are only attracted to 1% of men or less

reality is hell
we are all sinners stuck in a dimension that wants to torture us

99/1 is law. that femoids are only attracted to 1% of men or less
Jfl. Back to sub8 law are we? How long did we make it, 2 months? :lul: :lul:

Its 99/1 . 99% of foids find top 1% 8+ attractive. For ethnics. Less that .3% of them would fit in this top 1% group.

Jfl. Back to sub8 law are we? How long did we make it, 2 months? :lul: :lul:
:feelskek: not quite sub8 law, but slightly different.

99/1 law just means that 1% of men can get laid with ZERO EFFORT.

Guys in the top 20% (6+) are still obvious fakecels though.

:feelskek: not quite sub8 law, but slightly different.

99/1 law just means that 1% of men can get laid with ZERO EFFORT.

Guys in the top 20% (6+) are still obvious fakecels though.
:feelskek: :feelskek: Hmmm ok, how would one discover if they are in top 20%, but still not attractive to women? I want to at the very least get in there somehow.

Here in the third world, things are much worse.

There are simply no beautiful girls. The few that exist are treated like celebrities.

It's impossible to relate.

:feelskek: :feelskek: Hmmm ok, how would one discover if they are in top 20%, but still not attractive to women? I want to at the very least get in there somehow.
They'd just be volcels then.

Top 20% is not zero effort mode. Top 20% still need effort to get laid. Only the top 1% can be effortless

reality is hell
we are all sinners stuck in a dimension that wants to torture us
D1789D2C EA26 4AEA 90ED 8604EBFE6D3B

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back