Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reality: If you have to try... it's over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
If you need to put any effort in getting sex, you are probably an incel. I see chadlites and chads getting sex with minimal effort. It just comes to them as naturally as breathing oxygen. It's like they live in an entire different reality than we do.

Sure you can put effort and betabuxx some roastie, but really what's the point? We want to be desired and loved... Not used like an ATM.

Epik

Bullshit. Normies have to try to get laid. it's just an exscue by you so you don't ever have to move your ass and approach women.

Bullshit. Normies have to try to get laid. it's just an exscue by you so you don't ever have to move your ass and approach women.
So you'd be content with a betabuxx relationship?

So you'd be content with a betabuxx relationship?
no. lol do you think all normies betabuxx? Literally women don't need men's money anymore. Betabuxxing is dying out. Most normies get laid by approaching. Sex doesn't just happen magically to them.

extremely based and blackpilled post tbh. this is what it all boils down to, but it is also the harshest blackpilled that even most incels refuse to swallow

Top 1% men don't have to try. Normies and high tier normies have to try and they fuck so... sounds like bs to me

no. lol do you think all normies betabuxx? Literally women don't need men's money anymore. Betabuxxing is dying out. Most normies get laid by approaching. Sex doesn't just happen magically to them.
Yes it does magically happen to them. They simply approach and BAM they got their number. Approaching and simple conversation is not effort.

extremely based and blackpilled post tbh. this is what it all boils down to, but it is also the harshest blackpilled that even most incels refuse to swallow
Yes. When you put the effort in, you are just setting yourself up to be cucked. She will know she has all of the power in the relationship. Reality, women put forth effort to get fucked by Chads.
Top 1% men don't have to try. Normies and high tier normies have to try and they fuck so... sounds like bs to me
@AbsolutelyBrutal
Yes you can fuck if you're a normie but ultimately you will end up in a betabuxx relationship.

Last edited:
not putting anny effort: volcel
you did and no results: its over

@Nukethisgayearth

Mega cope. Betabuxx is alive and well.

Yes it does magically happen to them. They simply approach and BAM they got their number. Approaching and simple conversation is not effort.

Yes. When you put the effort in, you are just setting yourself up to be cucked. She will know she has all of the power in the relationship. Reality, women put forth effort to get fucked by Chads.

@AbsolutelyBrutal
Yes you can fuck if you're a normie but ultimately you will end up in a betabuxx relationship.
Yeah but this post reads as "if you don't have holes begging you to fuck them its over", if it were like that only 1% of men would be sexually active

Yeah but this post reads as "if you don't have holes begging you to fuck them its over", if it were like that only 1% of men would be sexually active
I guess we have a different definition of what "effort" is. To you "effort" means approaching women. Obviously you need to approach women. However what I mean by "effort" is betabuxxing, jestermaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, looksmaxxing, wealthmaxxing, etc.

cope, women are still marrying men that are richer than them.
It's been shown in studies that women who make more want men to make even more.
They are even more hypergamous.

I guess we have a different definition of what "effort" is. To you "effort" means approaching women. Obviously you need to approach women. However what I mean by "effort" is betabuxxing, jestermaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, looksmaxxing, wealthmaxxing, etc.
makes sense tbh
if you don't have to try its proof you have uber tier genetics

@Nukethisgayearth
makes sense tbh
if you don't have to try its proof you have uber tier genetics
Normies and higher tier normies don't put effort in. They do approach women but they don't get plastic surgery or go insane lengths to get sex. It simply happens to them.

@Nukethisgayearth

Normies and higher tier normies don't put effort in. They do approach women but they don't get plastic surgery or go insane lengths to get sex. It simply happens to them.
It's true, all that self improvement crap is brutal, most people don't even think about it, they just do whatever and it just works for them

Yes but it's not really betabuxxing since they don't need the money. They only do it because they find those men more attractive.

if you have to try, it's guaranteed to get cucked in the future, only thing i'll say isnt cope is losing weight and lifting. if you can't ascend with that, then it's over.

also if you're normie facially with average height, you have to be nt. non nt normie is incel in 2021.

if you have to try, it's guaranteed to get cucked in the future, only thing i'll say isnt cope is losing weight and lifting. if you can't ascend with that, then it's over.

also if you're normie facially with average height, you have to be nt. non nt normie is incel in 2021.
high IQ

Yes but it's not really betabuxxing since they don't need the money. They only do it because they find those men more attractive.
No, that's not true.
Sexual attraction is almost solely based on looks, that what the blackpill is all about.
These women want a beta provider cuck that makes more money than them because they want some sucker to buy them more expensive shit. That's still beta buck cuck. By your logic, the only people who use beta buck cucks are stay at home moms, but thats just not true.

It's more accurate to say that if you have try hard it's over. Attractive guys might have to put in a little effort to get a girl like going up and talking to her, but they aren't putting in a lot of effort or having to massively self improve or anything.

It's more accurate to say that if you have try hard it's over. Attractive guys might have to put in a little effort to get a girl like going up and talking to her, but they aren't putting in a lot of effort or having to massively self improve or anything.
I guess I could've worded it better to make it more clear what I meant.

Normies do typically betabux. They also tend to get laid through social circle maxxing. Very rare that a normie man will get approached by women or be in a FWB type relationship.

Fucking brutal. I hate it when people tell me I have to try for stuff other people get for free with no work required. And then they are like "but what if you just did this... i think you just need to try harder". It's like they are so caught up in the myth of linear causality, humanism, and individualism that they actually think they got to where they are because of their principles and discipline and are trying to proselytize like some life coach or pyramid scheme self help scam.

if you try you end up being fucked up more.

No, not all normies are betbuxxers. However, they have to put in an insane amount of effort to get some used up , fat roastie. Hell, sometimes it's not even a woman but a disgusting tranny. I've been seeing a lot normies with trannies lately.
If you need to put any effort in getting sex, you are probably an incel. I see chadlites and chads getting sex with minimal effort. It just comes to them as naturally as breathing oxygen. It's like they live in an entire different reality than we do.

Sure you can put effort and betabuxx some roastie, but really what's the point? We want to be desired and loved... Not used like an ATM.

View attachment 425134
I've tried enough. It always ended the same way, I can almost predict what a foid is going to say if I approach her; online irl it doesn't matter. The outcome is always the same.

Last edited:
no point in trying like a cuck.