Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REALITY CHECK: Women in their late 20s/30s don't care about having kids or relationships

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I work with a bunch of white women in this age group and not a single one talks about this shit.

- all are fat, some obese
- all of them are on their smart phones constantly, doing online dating or some lite form of it like instagram
- all jump from guy to guy
- the ones in their pics obsessing take pics from nights out with the girls doing stupid shit like going out to eat, constantly

Women can, and will party up as long as possible. They make good money for just existing. The thought they care about babies or family is some revenge fastasy MGTOW shit.

If you don't believe me, go make a chadfish and set his range up to 40. Watch old hags message him.

The thought they care about babies or family is some revenge fastasy MGTOW shit.
You aren't wrong, foids don't care one bit about having kids anymore, many even despise the very concept of it. some people talk about the so called "biological clock" or bring up the fact that foids have a maternal instinct and thus and urge to give birth to and then raise children, but this is cope. Look at the whole foid phenomenon of "furbabies", it's basically foids raising cats and dogs instead of raising children. All of this will only lead to one thing if it is allowed to continue unchallenged, this being the collapse of society.

i have observed something similar, albeit not as extreme at my office

it's not as bad as your thing

but

those women there are aging - late 20s, early 30s and they are still focused on slaving to their jew boss

the last wedding in that office was 5 years ago

Well, I don't either. I just want sum fuk.

The thought they care about babies or family is some revenge fastasy MGTOW shit.

MGTOW know shit about women. If you think about it, they are absolutely bluepilled because they believe that women will one day "regret" their folly and come back crawling to men because deep down they need and desire some ugly low-status dudes to give them babies. Total BS. The more I talk with them lately, the less I can stand them.

They fuck a lot of guys but not one incel, chads only

I work with a bunch of white women in this age group and not a single one talks about this shit.

- all are fat, some obese
- all of them are on their smart phones constantly, doing online dating or some lite form of it like instagram
- all jump from guy to guy
- the ones in their pics obsessing take pics from nights out with the girls doing stupid shit like going out to eat, constantly

Women can, and will party up as long as possible. They make good money for just existing. The thought they care about babies or family is some revenge fastasy MGTOW shit.

If you don't believe me, go make a chadfish and set his range up to 40. Watch old hags message him.
The Wall is a shitty MSTOW cope.

There is no wall.

Even literal grannies are in demand:

You aren't wrong, foids don't care one bit about having kids anymore, many even despise the very concept of it. some people talk about the so called "biological clock" or bring up the fact that foids have a maternal instinct and thus and urge to give birth to and then raise children, but this is cope. Look at the whole foid phenomenon of "furbabies", it's basically foids raising cats and dogs instead of raising children. All of this will only lead to one thing if it is allowed to continue unchallenged, this being the collapse of society.
Foids don't have a maternal instinct.

They only have a Chad instinct.

They only have a Chad instinct.

I haven't even heard an old foid talk about having kids in years. They don't give a shit about families. That's some shit that males traditionally believed in.

"The Wall" is giga cope
MGTOW is cope
Should be renamed to sub8 men sent their own way by hypergamy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back