Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment reality check dating app

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
This is nothing new, but a good reminder for anyone who hasn't tried it yet:

> go on dating app
> create a male fake profile
> use app
> create a female fake profile
> use app
> compare the experiences
> cry
> rope and pray to god that you will be reborn as a female

Anyone who hasn't done this yet should do it asap. Truly opens your eyes about how bad things really are. :feelsrope:

A good test should be making 2 profiles, one with your pics and the other one with a chad's pics.
But with the exact same interests and everything, the only different thing should be the pics and obviously the name, and swipe on the same number of foids.
If you survive the experience without roping then you're a fakecel confirmed.

It feels morally wrong to do it so I can't.

Squid games in real life

why tho, it would make things so much easier :fuk:
I don't want to have a bleeding hole, being born without emotional control or far weaker. But I do want to be desired by the opposite sex, receive a lot of cash, be praised just for existing and be exempted from any consequences or responsibilities.

You are mistaking wanting to be a foid with wanting their privilleges, no one here wants the former, but the latter

I don't want to have a bleeding hole, being born without emotional control or far weaker. But I do want to be desired by the opposite sex, receive a lot of cash, be praised just for existing and be exempted from any consequences or responsibilities.

You are mistaking wanting to be a foid with wanting their privilleges, no one here wants the former, but the latter
bleeding once a month + being irrational is a small price to pay for all the privileges females get in my oppinion

bleeding once a month + being irrational is a small price to pay for all the privileges females get in my oppinion
I simply don't identify as a female, even recognizing the disavantages men have, I will still be (and want to be) one, my brain is male and so are my chrossomes.

There is no reason to want to change your's essence, since you can desire the privilleges by themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back