Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reality about gymceling

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
FB IMG 1593699757329

This right here. Reality is that gymceling will only raise your SMV by maybe one point at most unless you already have a good face. And even then 'foids like athletic lean type bodies, not Hulk wannabes.

And then there's always the fact that a skinny pretty boy or naturally good-looking Chad who've never been to a gym can ALWAYS easily outslay gymmaxed ogres and even gymmaxed high-tier normies with zero effort; usually 'foids approach THEM or at least talk amongst themselves about how cute they are and shit. Only other men - largely other men just as deluded as you about gymceling - give a fuck about your "gains" or traps and shit.

It's a WHOLE lot of squeeze for barely any juice as the saying goes.

Last edited:
natty Bodybuilding is dumb as fuck and a scam JFL.

Just do Powerlifting or strength training instead.

At least it's healthier than doing nothing

no gym for face, height, race, or dick size

Exactly. And you get to know some people. It's net superior than staying all day inside and doing nothing and getting fat. It won't get you females, but you should do it regardless

i don't even work out. there's no gym for my face.

Keep coping lazycel
I have seen 4 PSL and short niggers who ascended big time from gymceling and slay,
I have a manlet friend who's gymceling hardcore and he's physically stronger then tall gymcels and when
they have small fights he always fucks them over, idc what defeatists say, I heard many stories and saw in front of my eyes
how dedicated gymceling works even with manlets

Last edited:
I'm not even sure, tbh. Injuries are always a risk when exercising.

Also, if you're low T you will get very slow results and you may very well overdue it to compensate. And then again, injuries can happen.

Also, if you're low T you will get very slow results and you may very well overdue it to compensate. And then again, injuries can happen.
doesnt exercise increase T?
Im not sure

gymcelling gives you feeling of power and masculinity tbh Idc if it's gonna get me foids or not at this point once you hit the gym for the first time and start to see your own progress you can't really quit and go back to how you used to be for me i was looking like a skinny twink and i hated the way i looked i was bullied during my whole childhood and highschool but now thanks to gymcelling people at least respect me and don't bully me because i give them halo effect due to being bigger

Just be skinnyfat/overweight theory

There's no gym for your face

Who even wants to look like a fucking fridge, even I as a man struggle to find anything aesthetically pleasing about this "shredded" type of body. Below is ALL you need to attract women (I know it's still a hell lot of work for many men). The rest is your face.

65e98914988188864b5b40c5acbef5cc

LOL fuck "health." It's ovER for me anyways. I don't give a fuck if I become 600 lbs and die of a heart attack at 40. Only reason I'm not dead now is because I'm too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. In my time left on this earth I'd much rather enjoy my pizza, vidya, booze, and animu than waste time sweating in a gym and eating nothing but but baked chicken and kale and shit
Keep coping lazycel
I have seen 4 PSL and short niggers who ascended big time from gymceling and slay,
I have a manlet friend who's gymceling hardcore and he's physically stronger then tall gymcels and when
they have small fights he always fucks them over, idc what defeatists say, I heard many stories and saw in front of my eyes
how dedicated gymceling works even with manlets

Sounds to me like you are the one who is coping brothER

tbh I only work out because I like to do it as a hobbie, I don't expect any women to be attracted to me because face is hundred times more important than body.

Just be skinnyfat/overweight theory

Not really a theory, just saying it's honestly not worth 1/10th the effort. You actually like working out as some claim? Go ahead, nothing to lose (though not much to gain either) I just don't see the point.

Not really a theory, just saying it's honestly not worth 1/10th the effort. You actually like working out as some claim? Go ahead, nothing to lose (though not much to gain either) I just don't see the point.
I've been working out for 4 years now. I can say without a doubt that i look ten times better than i did before. Saying there is nothing to gain is lazy cope.

But i mean its up to you tbh. I enjoy it, and its only an hour a day out of my time.

I got tendonitis in my triceps and it's never fully healed. It still flares up from time to time.
You could just do cardio and save yourself the strain and fatigue
tbh

natty Bodybuilding is dumb as fuck and a scam JFL.

Just do Powerlifting or strength training instead.

yup

just play ball or some shitty sport you actually enjoy to keep your heart healthy

squat and press to keep your joints healthy

Natty lifting past your newbie gains stage is stupid ngl that why I've stopped hypertrophy training. Why the hell would I bust my ass just to get additional 5lbs in one fucking year? Jfl as if 5lbs of muscles is stopping me from getting a girlfriend.

The reality about gymcelling is that it gets you neither these days.

Maybe some guys would notice back in 2012, but in 2020 every guy and their mom hits the weights. You're not special for gymcelling.

Girls at the gym get weirded out by the gymbros they see at the gym (unless they're 6'5", 230 lbs 12%bf Chad) and guys who gym regularly won't care because they'll just point to genetics.

At most, the only thing lifting weights has gotten me was a "I've never expected such a small dude to lift that much weight" from gymbros. It hasn't affected my life otherwise.