Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Realistically what is the future of paris lmao.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Niggers everywhere tbh. But I mean, what's even funnier is that amelie sequel wasnt gonna be made bc paris is ugly now she said and we all know why.

paradise of diversity and multiculturalism

Charlamagne defeated the Arabs and saved France from the Middle Easterners. More than 1000 years latER, France is overrun with Africans and Arabs...the end of France.

Charlamagne defeated the Arabs and saved France froom the Middle Easterners. More than 1000 years latER, France is overrun with Africans and Arabs...the end of France.
well then what are they gonna call it.

Do yu think the french are regretful or are they so obsessed with pretending they're virtuous they won't even cognify the truth.

Niggers everywhere tbh. But I mean, what's even funnier is that amelie sequel wasnt gonna be made bc paris is ugly now she said and we all know why.
Brazil 2.0
South Africa 2.0

Do yu think the french are regretful or are they so obsessed with pretending they're virtuous they won't even cognify the truth.
France is part of the major West. Too many woke and soy and cucks. All the progressive (degenerate) liberals and many of the liberals are supporting the extinction. France is effectively dead along with Germany. America and the UK are also dead. Sweden and Finland are also dead at this point. I doubt Spain and Italy will survive either. All Europe is going down.

Miscegenation, low birthrates, girls being sluts and feminists, and evERything is absolute degeneracy and corrupt because of the Jews.

the future is even more niggers. The average african family there must have at least 3 or 4 children on average, so yeah. Eventually the nigger and muslim culture is probably going to clash and it is happening at the moment tbh.

The moment Catholic theocracy fell and the protestant revolution which was funded by jews all of Europe descended

the future is even more niggers. The average african family there must have at least 3 or 4 children on average, so yeah. Eventually the nigger and muslim culture is probably going to clash and it is happening at the moment tbh.
clash against eachother or

clash against eachother or
yeah after they expel whitey from their own homeland. But I honestly think that the muslims will come out on top since niggers are cowards. I'd like to welcome the french to eastern europe. They must leave their western shitholes and immigrate here but trannies and faggots must stay.

yeah after they expel whitey from their own homeland. But I honestly think that the muslims will come out on top since niggers are cowards. I'd like to welcome the french to eastern europe. They must leave their western shitholes and immigrate here but trannies and faggots must stay.
Do you think Europeans will flee east and the past white hegemon will be in Russia and China

From Napoleon to niggers

A jungle and jihad shithole

Cannibalism and high crime rates

Lots of white people are obsessed with being virtuous and altruistic which probably explains this mental illness

White people think that it is virtuous to kill your own culture, whiteys like to think that they are more advanced human beings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back