Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realistically what is the best course of action in an apocalyptic scenario?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I can't get to sleep so I'm just pondering this while on my bed. Before I google it or ask ChatGPT I wanna know what you guys would do.

Realistically what would you guys do?

1. Immediately pack up essentials and drive out to the countryside.

Cons: Everyone else is gonna do this. As of now in most American states, you have to pay fishing and hunting license fees because the money from the proceeds go onto sustain the wildlife. Because in the past anyone could just hunt and fish and the wildlife would deplete over time just because the sheer amount of people that hunt and fish. So eventually the wildlife will deplete if you choose this option. If you farm on a plot of land you could be attacked on multiple flanks by attackers and killed with your land, food, and chickens stolen. Attackers with camera drones or sniper rifles can easily spot you.

Pros: You have access to water and land. If you have firearms and ammo you can farm on a plot of land in the forests and mountains. You'd have to clear the trees and till the land but you'd be able to sustain yourself on an acre or two of farm land. You could be attacked on multiple flanks by attackers but at least you have time to build fortifications/booby traps.

2. Stay in the city, fortify your home and protect your stock of canned goods, forage for food and water whenever possible. As dangerous as it may be to go outside at night in the city at least you have the potential of finding food and water to stock up. Wait patiently for the government troops to move in and restore order. Kill all burglars and attackers.

Pros: If you have a lot of friends and family you guys could collectively work together, share resources, and protect each other.

Cons: You don't know who to trust. Your friends could leak out info that you have food and water to their friends. Others will try to throw tear gas into your home or set your home on fire. You'll be in constant fear of a brutal death at the hands of desperate people that will do whatever to survive. Limited ammo. Lots of desperate people.

3. Head out to a small hamlet in the rural areas and offer to do free work for food, shelter, and protection. This sounds incredibly stupid as rural people are less trustworthy of city folk but it could be the best choice as far as survival if trust is established. This goes out to our human past where we mostly lived in communes/tribes of up to a 100 people. There are just about enough people to work together, share, and defend, and not so much that resources can be depleted very fast.

Pros: It may be extremely hard to gain trust of the commune but once the trust is established survival of the group increases ten fold.

Cons: Situation can get volatile at times. Executions of commune members who steal or get falsely accused. Violence among members. Members abandoning and telling other communes about their stockpile, weapons, and defensive fortifications. The commune would be a high priority target and subject to attack by a highly coordinated brigade of attackers with armor/automatic weapons.

What I would do:
I would go far out and deep into the forests. I would not farm as that would attract armed bandits. I wouldn't even wanna build a cabin. I would have a hunting knife, warm clothes, multiple lighters, a fishing pole, a water purifier, and a warm sleeping bag. Thats it. I would forage for food and water. I would try to do this for as long as I can before the government restores order.

Last edited:
the weakest physically/mentally individuals like us will be one of the first to go down in the post apocalyptic rat race and anarchy

One evil but good idea is to find someone with a good setup, and kill them and take it over

This is something that doomsday preppers have to be concerned with, so they generally keep their prepping lowkey

Because the worry is, if you tell a neighbour that you prep, when shit really hits the fan, there is a risk they may come to you and beg drawing attention to you, or even worse attempt to outright kill you and take all your prepping

the weakest physically/mentally individuals like us will be one of the first to go down in the post apocalyptic rat race and anarchy
lifefuel for bunkercel

lifefuel for bunkercel
only rich/wealthy people would afford good bunker with enough good for years, and even that is not enough, eventually some raiders will find that bunker and take over it

Yeah it's not even worth trying

realistically its not what people would expect,aka mass purge style anarchy or massacres and crime,

no its going to be terrorist groups,mafias,gangs,and cartels controlling and subjagating certain jurisdictions and areas, basically like what the taliban is doing in afghanistan right now or what the drug cartels are doing in latin american countries at the moment:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The gov is the cause of the disorder now...

Only an insane morons would think they are going to fix anything.

That said, its a good idea to know about wild food plants as well as all other fasces of primitive survival.

Flint and steel fire starting. Water purification. Butchering. Pottery.

That way if you, "are reduced," to only having a sharp rock, you can survive.

become lone marauder until I'm shot by some hillbilly

Hide till everyone finishes killing eacg other

realistically its not what people would expect,aka mass purge style anarchy or massacres and crime,

no its going to be terrorist groups,mafias,gangs,and cartels controlling and subjagating certain jurisdictions and areas, basically like what the taliban is doing in afghanistan right now or what the drug cartels are doing in latin american countries at the moment:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
yea but anglos/nordics are high iq, moral, and have strength of will. my guess is that they would fight to the death not in preservation of race but in terms of law, order, and decency.

i may not like them but i give credit where credit is due.

The brownies and blacks are just plain untrustworthy/lower quality.

I will never ever deny the looming human catastrophe. Its coming its just a matter of when.

a fishing boat and a bunch of farm animals would be ok
might learn to make some traps and hunt with primitive weapons

clean water can be easily made with local material

yea but anglos/nordics are high iq, moral, and have strength of will. my guess is that they would fight to the death not in preservation of race but in terms of law, order, and decency.

i may not like them but i give credit where credit is due.

The brownies and blacks are just plain untrustworthy/lower quality.

I will never ever deny the looming human catastrophe. Its coming its just a matter of when.
true and the best bets will probably be to go underground or out to sea to survive, or just plain going offgrid

Rope so I don't have to suffer a more painful death