Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Realistically, things will only get worse

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This is just the beginning. There is no realistic way for society to come back from the mess the previous generations have gotten us into. Expect a breadown of marriage, social institutions, a rise in male suicides, and more incels than ever. Although crime statistics have fallen, I wouldn't be surprised if they start rising again when shit really hits the fan.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the stars
>Born just in time for the beta uprising

Attachments

• uprising.png
    uprising.png
    19 KB · Views: 84
This has happened before and it will happen again. Humans are stupid.

This is just the beginning. There is no realistic way for society to come back from the mess the previous generations have gotten us into. Expect a breadown of marriage, social institutions, a rise in male suicides, and more incels than ever. Although crime statistics have fallen, I wouldn't be surprised if they start rising again when shit really hits the fan.

Crime is going down because of the corrupt authoritarian dictatorships crushing the populace down. Only thing we have left is suicide, and they sure are going up.

am i the only one that doesn't give a fuck about society, as long as i get a girlfriend i couldnt give a fuck less what happens in the next 50 years

am i the only one that doesn't give a fuck about society, as long as i get a girlfriend i couldnt give a fuck less what happens in the next 50 years

Except your chances of getting a GF are heavily tied to society.

People always say this has happened before, but I doubt at any time in human history that masculinity has been so reviled as it is today. Young boys are being taught to be as feminine as possible in school and that their natural male instincts are evil and are to be repressed. When did that ever happen in the past?

yeah but we dont need to change society just so i can get a girlfriend
Well you have to change something. As it stands, society right now enables them to seek out better men at zero cost.

So you're left with :
a) changing yourself (good luck with that)
b) changing society so that they no longer have the ability to suck 50 cocks in a week

Well you have to change something. As it stands, society right now enables them to seek out better men at zero cost.

So you're left with :
b) changing society so that they no longer have the ability to suck 50 cocks in a week
im more in favor of personal freedoms and the weak and inferior to die off rather than create an artificial environment where we can get laid

So you're left with :
It was waaay wayy worse in the past.
It used to be 17 females for one male.
So we are objectively living in possibly best time ever.

im more in favor of personal freedoms and the weak and inferior to die off rather than create an artificial environment where we can get laid

So kill yourself then.

It was waaay wayy worse in the past.
It used to be 17 females for one male.
So we are objectively living in possibly best time ever.

???

I'm sorry, the mental hospital is that way. In what fucking sense is it better now? Back then femshits didn't have as many of options and they had to stick to their local area or group. Now it's literally a sea of cocks from around the globe.

So kill yourself then.

???

I'm sorry, the mental hospital is that way. In what fucking sense is it better now? Back then femshits didn't have as many of options and they had to stick to their local area or group. Now it's literally a sea of cocks from around the globe.
enjoy jerking off to your fantasy of how it should be rater than doing something meaningful with your life

enjoy jerking off to your fantasy of how it should be rater than doing something meaningful with your life

I asked you what you were going to do. You replied with "bruh let the weak die".
You've made countless threads how it's "over 4 me". This means you're "weak". That means you should die.

I'll jerk off to my fantasy and you jerk off to yours. You will NEVER succeed.

Its over for society.