Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realistically speaking, for currycels what are the arranged marriage options from the homeland?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I live in America, and i think my chances are done here. I am somewhat short at 5'10, and never had any success dating. However i do make $250k a year as a software engineer.
What are the chances I can import a qt3.14 indian waifu from the curry homeland? Do i have any liberty in choosing how beautiful or tall she is? What i lack in genetics i really hope i can make up for in money.
I want to ensure at least 6'0 sons who are facially attractive, so i need at least a 5'7 height 8/10 facial attractiveness girl for that. Is this possible?

I live in America, and i think my chances are done here. I am somewhat short at 5'10, and never had any success dating. However i do make $250k a year as a software engineer.
What are the chances I can import a qt3.14 indian waifu from the curry homeland? Do i have any liberty in choosing how beautiful or tall she is? What i lack in genetics i really hope i can make up for in money.
I want to ensure at least 6'0 sons who are facially attractive, so i need at least a 5'7 height 8/10 facial attractiveness girl for that. Is this possible?
Use crispr to genetically modify her

You would height mogg most curries here. You also make good money so you might be able find someone to betabuxx. Don't expect a loving relationship though

You would height mogg most curries here. You also make good money so you might be able find someone to betabuxx. Don't expect a loving relationship though
I need sex and children and loyalty and beauty. Basically a dutiful wife. I dont need love.

Arranged marriage you say? Hope you enjoy being married to a cold-hearted cow with all her eggs used up and only has sex when she wants a baby, treats you like an ATM, and oh she'll cheat on you anyways with chad.
Enjoy your autistic child since you married a used up whore thats out of prime breeding range JFL

Arranged marriage you say? Hope you enjoy being married to a cold-hearted cow with all her eggs used up and only has sex when she wants a baby, treats you like an ATM, and oh she'll cheat on you anyways with chad.
Enjoy your autistic child since you married a used up whore thats out of prime breeding range JFL
Is it at least better than you enjoying your rope or self inflicted gunshot wound?

loyal wife without love? what is your logic bro
Loyalty is societal pressure, shame, or threat of punishment. Thats how it worked for tens of thousands of years.

Loyalty is societal pressure, shame, or threat of punishment. Thats how it worked for tens of thousands of years.
THERE IS NON OF THAT IN 2024, and working out of fear is litterally just sharia law, and you can see for yourself how well that system turns out for muslim men :feelskek: :feelskek:
you need a mass-reeducation of foids into making them WANT to marry their looksmaxx, like the church did back in the day

THERE IS NON OF THAT IN 2024, and working out of fear is litterally just sharia law, and you can see for yourself how well that system turns out for muslim men :feelskek: :feelskek:
you need a mass-reeducation of foids into making them WANT to marry their looksmaxx, like the church did back in the day
What do you mean, you think i cant take matters into my own hands?
Women have NEVER in history wanted to marry their looksmatch. But they did. Why? because we didnt give a single shit what women wanted. We just expected them to be loyal and if they didnt they were punished. And it worked. Thats how civilization was built -- men cooperate among themselves, and womens take care of the house.

Thats all i need from a woman... the world wasnt built by "love" it was built by loyalty from women.

Women are short sighted anyway... If women don't marry their looksmatch, then society would revert to a barbaric age where men would just rape women instead.

Last edited:
foid behavior

> i have an answer!
okay what is it?
>im not gonna tell you teehee
Nice bait, but if you arent man enough to keep a woman in line then it doesnt mean i cant be.

Nice bait, but if you arent man enough to keep a woman in line then it doesnt mean i cant be.
post gf then :feelshehe: if your sooo manly you can surely use your 'intimidation' to get girls right?

post gf then :feelshehe: if your sooo manly you can surely use your 'intimidation' to get girls right?
Uh no, i was saying that if i did get arrange marriaged, i would be man enough to keep her through the implicit threat of retaliation

I’m a half curry youngcel, same height as you but just slightly taller. I wouldn’t doubt I’d be able to get a cute ‘jeeta but it’s not within my nature to be a betabuxx for some whore, at least for you it’s decently viable now but when I’m in my 20’s I doubt I’d be able to get a virgin, theres way too many curry men getting cucked now in the west as it is. These relationships are conditional too without much passion once the women get married they turn into monstrously overweight if they aren’t already.

Once she is an American citizen she's going to dump your ass.

Lmao Americans have it so much better it's unreal. Even the fucking prime minister here doesn't make 250k dollars in salary officially.
Yeah but COL and other factors might lead to a less cushy lifestyle than some other places.

We have a long list now. Don't bother me.

Yeah but COL and other factors might lead to a less cushy lifestyle than some other places.
Nigger I make 3k a year anything is better than my existence

Women are short sighted anyway... If women don't marry their looksmatch, then society would revert to a barbaric age where men would just rape women instead.

I think you can get a pajeeta with your stats and she can learn to love you later

Lmao Americans have it so much better it's unreal. Even the fucking prime minister here doesn't make 250k dollars in salary officially.
politicians dont make a huge salary, but they get (((donations)))
I’m a half curry youngcel, same height as you but just slightly taller. I wouldn’t doubt I’d be able to get a cute ‘jeeta but it’s not within my nature to be a betabuxx for some whore, at least for you it’s decently viable now but when I’m in my 20’s I doubt I’d be able to get a virgin, theres way too many curry men getting cucked now in the west as it is. These relationships are conditional too without much passion once the women get married they turn into monstrously overweight if they aren’t already.
Theres nothing wrong with betabuxxing if she's somehow guaranteed to be loyal and dutiful and a virgin. I would betabuxx a virginal girl any day. She did her job for not be a whore, so i'd do mine.

After all that is the contract between men and women originally.