Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious realistically is there ANY possible way for a whore to get into an abusive relationship without seeking it?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
its fucking unsettling how widespread these things seem to be. like holy fucking shit

A chad being abusive is like the icing on the cake, with the cake being his looks of course.
I mean his personality :feelskek: silly me

Probably can because males simp more in the beginning, but no ones stopping them from leaving.

If she is not chained to basement, or getting blackmailed with something important, no

but no ones stopping them from leaving.
yeah exactly, in fact she will increase her status if she does. women are encouraged to speak up about their struggles but if a low status male did the same he would be laughed at, followed home and beaten to a pulp or even death by nearby chads/normies and nobody would try and stop them. they would fucking encourage and cheer them on. like im just in bed thinking right now and it genuinely amazes me how something like this can exist i cannot fathom how im going to continue to live in this fucked up dystopia. i saw something on the news recently where a group of men found a penguin the beach or some shit and threw it repeatedly against a wall until it died? like what the actual fuck? its terrible and i want to see those men dead, however i cant help but notice that couldve been me or any of us for all it matters and it wouldnt make the news

yeah exactly, in fact she will increase her status if she does. women are encouraged to speak up about their struggles but if a low status male did the same he would be laughed at, followed home and beaten to a pulp or even death by nearby chads/normies and nobody would try and stop them. they would fucking encourage and cheer them on. like im just in bed thinking right now and it genuinely amazes me how something like this can exist i cannot fathom how im going to continue to live in this fucked up dystopia
Women now have financial support of the government in cases like this and emotional support of the people, if they say they are afraid of leaving him they should be even more afraid to stay with him.
i saw something on the news recently where a group of men found a penguin the beach or some shit and threw it repeatedly against a wall until it died? like what the actual fuck? its terrible and i want to see those men dead, however i cant help but notice that couldve been me or any of us for all it matters and it wouldnt make the news
Yeah people are like that, if they see someone weak they will kill it without a reason just because they can. Things like that happen where there are no other people around to judge them. People need to judge each other constantly to stay in check.

These relationships are basically the female equivalent of a guy in a relationship with a gold digger. Too many people will TOLERATE all kinds of abuse to be with someone better looking than they could normally get.

if they say they are afraid of leaving him they should be even more afraid to stay with him.
high iq
Yeah people are like that, if they see someone weak they will kill it without a reason just because they can. Things like that happen where there are no other people around to judge them. People need to judge each other constantly to stay in check.
but if everyone wants weak things to suffer then who is around to judge? the good people one be inclined to say, but they are all either low status or homeless or dead, being tormented because of their good nature. being good placed you at the bottom of hierarchies which leads to our suffering because nobody will protect us when we get targeted for being 'weak'. those who have good nature but have other redeeming qualities never act upon their nature as to not jeopardise their social standing. this can be seen at the top of social hierarchies, they all turn blind eyes to each other's abuse of those lower in the hierarchy because they are all like that and have mutual respect.
These relationships are basically the female equivalent of a guy in a relationship with a gold digger. Too many people will TOLERATE all kinds of abuse to be with someone better looking than they could normally get.
well sort of, being abused appeals to foids because it innately communicates that the abuser is above them and satisfies their hypergamy, which is why so many of them yearn for such things. not really a tolerance thing there imo at least. and then the men who dont want to get shit on get it regardless because of our inherent disadvantage

Last edited: