Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistically, is there actually a way for things to get better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Corona seems to be messing things up and men are getting angrier over their circumstances, but is genuinely anyway to change things or is suicide the only option left?

You can get better copes by moneymaxxing. Thats the only option i can see other than the rope.

Surgery if needed(up to 4/10 would be enough IMO) -> money maxx -> location maxx.

Embrace Islam.
09c5a61da0e94b808c00f84cf114526c.jpg

Makes no difference to me, foids wanted to keep "social distance" away from me regardless. It sucks that I couldn't get hold of an incall prostitute though before I turned 45, but I would have chickened out again anyway probably.

Things are getting worse for everyone else sure, good let them have a small taste.

Yes there is.

Dr. William Pierce spelled out the “solution” in his novel “The Turner Diaries”.

Unfortunately however young and old males alike are simply too cucked and complacent these days to organize and carry out an armed revolution against their (((enemies))) and so in the millennial/zoomer’s cases would rather just stick to the online world posting mildly amusing memes at eachother, spouting nonsense about the latest Israeli owned puppet leader supposedly playing “4D chess” while virtually representing themselves with the use of silly frog and faggot anime icons/avatars.

Meanwhile boomers are too fucking stupid, cowardly, naive, complacent and stuck in their muh patriotard mindsets to actually use the literal arsenal of weapons they have accumulated over time to overthrow the most evil cabal of hooked nosed tyrants that has ever been assembled in human history who have usurped their nation and stolen both their money as well their children and grandchildren’s birthright.

Clown World you say?

It’s accurate to a degree to call it that but it is still far too mild of a term to fully and accurately describe the totality of the insanity that has been taking place for a very long time now.

Last edited:
The west has fallen to feminism there are some non cucked places in the world but they're mostly 2nd and 3rd world. If you dont mind that, move to those places then

You can get better copes by moneymaxxing. Thats the only option i can see other than the rope.

I enjoy nice cars, coins and other things alone without worry of corona, but it takes money to hobby invest.

I enjoy cars, coins and other things alone without worry of corona, but it takes money to hobby invest.

Making money is quite hard and requires a lot of effort. But its definitely achievable.

Wageslaving drains the life out of you. Copes begin to lose effect and the (((system))) is designed so that poor ppl remain poor and enslaved.

Without strong moral values becoming important in society it would be impossible. Society would have to change majorly, so it wouldn’t happen overnight. Things will be worse before they get better.

Yes there is.

Dr. William Pierce spelled out the “solution” in his novel “The Turner Diaries”.

Unfortunately however young and old males alike are simply too cucked and complacent these days to organize and carry out an armed revolution against their (((enemies))) and so in the millennial/zoomer’s cases would rather just stick to the online world posting mildly amusing memes at eachother, spouting nonsense about the latest Israeli owned puppet leader supposedly playing “4D chess” while virtually representing themselves with the use of silly frog and faggot anime icons/avatars.

Meanwhile boomers are too fucking stupid, cowardly, naive, complacent and stuck in their muh patriotard mindsets to actually use the literal arsenal of weapons they have accumulated over time to overthrow the most evil cabal of hooked nosed tyrants that has ever been assembled in human history who have usurped their nation and stolen both their money as well their children and grandchildren’s birthright.

Clown World you say?

It’s accurate to a degree to call it that but it is still far too mild of a term to fully and accurately describe the totality of the insanity that has been taking place for a very long time now.
Based and solutionpilled