Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistically, how much of a difference does Looksmaxxing make....If......

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You're not physically attractive, face average at best, manlet height, not tall, etc?

I'm talking Looksmaxxing in terms of mostly simple things, like getting a fashionable hairstyle, dressing properly, etc ..... but not extremely high-end looksmaxxing (plastic/bone surgery for face, height increasing)

Something tells me it makes very little difference if you're a manlet & have an average or below face.

If you have an average face, atleast 5'6+, you can probably get a 3-4/10 ethnic.

Slight difference, like at most 1 point, ngl.

If you already don't have non-extreme defects to potentially fix with money (hairloss, bad skin) then there's gonna be little to no difference

, like getting a fashionable hairstyle, dressing properly, etc ...
will make pretty much no difference only useful if you have already a haircut that makes you look worse or something and you correct it

what stands out to people arent the pros but negatives so you have to correct your falios

Examples, Hairstyle like this, and Clothes like this; just these 2 changes only; Hair + Clothes. With an average or below face, and manlet height, does it make ANY noticeable difference in ones ability to stop being incel?

Attachments

• 1412486978064.jpg
    1412486978064.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 56
  • male-models-14d.jpg
    male-models-14d.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
Examples, Hairstyle like this, and Clothes like this; just these 2 changes only; Hair + Clothes. With an average or below face, and manlet height, does it make ANY noticeable difference?
I hate to say. But if you are below average looking and short then it really won’t do much if anything for you. If you like wearing nice clothes than do it for yourself brother.

I hate to say. But if you are below average looking and short then it really won’t do much if anything for you. If you like wearing nice clothes than do it for yourself brother.

Attachments

• 1412486978064.jpg
    1412486978064.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
  • male-models-14d.jpg
    male-models-14d.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 26
you’ll go up like half a point if u get good haircut and wear a suit/designer clothes

if you're atleast average then go for it

Okay. Imagine your face on there, with your forehead, and imagine your frame and height in those clothes walking around. Tell me what you think because you have an opinion clearly

Okay. Imagine your face on there, with your forehead, and imagine your frame and height in those clothes walking around. Tell me what you think because you have an opinion clearly

The issue I think is I have a bad frame. Wide shoulders + Manlet, so its hard to look fashionable in clothes. I notice people look best in clothes who have moderate frames, who are tall, so its balanced. Being short & having wide shoulders looks blocky unless the clothes taper in on the sides.

The issue I think is I have a bad frame. Wide shoulders + Manlet, so its hard to look fashionable in clothes. I notice people look best in clothes who have moderate frames, who are tall, so its balanced. Being short & having wide shoulders looks blocky unless the clothes taper in on the sides.
I’m 5’1. Height is a death sentence, no way around it

You can gain up to 3 points, depending on how much money you put into it

what stands out to people arent the pros but negatives so you have to correct your falios
High iq. Just do the best you can not to have anything bad showing, so in my case I shouldn't leave the house.

Looks, status or lots of money and shiny things (extreme materialism). A shewed illusion of jewed disney life.
You can add points but it’s only a temporary illusion, unless its surgery.

Im 6’2 with good frame, ugly face, norwooding.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back