Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Realistically, how long can things go like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I’m talking about both the quarantine and other stuff like women controlling everything.

For quarantine: Depends how many reserves your country has, we have enough for like 15 months before even touching debt or gold. But normies and billionaires don't want that, so they're slowly opening shit already, so I guess a month.

Foids: It's been over. Never began for men.

I dont see it ever getting better, unless a collapse somehow happens. Honestly this shitshow of a society cant collapse soon enough, but thats probably not gonna happen any time soon

This is how it works in cucked Canada, goyims. You will never have any pwr to combat the J3W WORLD ODOR.

It can't last forever. Eventually society will collapse.

Idk when that will be. Could be 50 years, could be 100 years, etc.

This is how it works in cucked Canada, goyims. You will never have any pwr to combat the J3W WORLD ODOR.

Let's be real. Even if they did have guns they aren't a real threat. The government could just drone strike them. If they were a genuine threat they'd be dead a long time ago.

I'm enjoying quarantine ngl, hope it lasts forever.

Regarding the "women controlling everything", this will only change once we rise up and seize power ourselves.

Collapse would have to occur.

forever. look at japan

we won't be alive to see the end of it, sadly

Quarentine will probably be over in just a couple years don't worry

I may be coping, but I’m hoping in my life time. To see things start to turn around for low tier men would be truly fascinating. But society is just too blue pilled atm.

the black pill is spreading quickly though. My most recent post was about a red pilled MSTOW coper who just did a video that was giga black pilled.