Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realistically, Elliot Rodger was a fakecel who killed more men and ricecels than he did women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I honestly don't understand why this guy is the face of our community when most of his victims were men and ricecels And not to mention, this dude could literally get a girlfriend or a ONS in the drop of a dime if he got off of his ass and actually socialized with women. He gigamogs us all and has money so there's no reason why he shouldn't get a girlfriend.
And to the ITcels who says our standards are too high, apparently none of you have seen Elliots standards in women. He wanted the top tier gigastacys and wouldn't settle for anything less than that. Most of us here would settle for our lookmatch. Elliot rodger is to NOT be celebrated by us.

Last edited:
The opinion on ER's looks seems to vary a lot, especially in this forum. But to a lot of users here he represents an important symbol. Me personally, I don't give him much thought

Without his manifesto, incels wouldn't exist the way it does today. It was a pioneering work, whether you approve of who he killed or not.

I must agree. He brought a lot of attention to the incel community though.

If we're going to have violent saints then Cho should be our man.

Every other incel killer pales in comparison to Cho's body count.

he's a hapa manlet, it was over for him, but I agree idolizing a turboautist that killed ricecels isnt based

@Personalityinkwell

Despite all of that he was still able to pinpoint the struggle of an average lonely male and all our copes and how they fail(moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, therapy:)soy:))

This, he was supposed to be the CHOsen one

Without his manifesto, incels wouldn't exist the way it does today. It was a pioneering work, whether you approve of who he killed or not.
Elliot was a prophet, Cho was the champion

The opinion on ER's looks seems to vary a lot, especially in this forum. But to a lot of users here he represents an important symbol. Me personally, I don't give him much thought
Even my own impression of his looks is fluctuating. At the beginning of the year, I had rated him a 6.5/10, now more a 3.5/10.

Dumb GrAYcel opinion!

Elliot was the truest of truecels

Who became a low inhib god

His stupid roommates shouldn’t of stole from him

Everyone in his life fucked with him but he fought back!

pretty sure an average white teen mogs elliot

George Chen, 19, one of the ricecels ER killed suffered a total of 94 stab wounds and eleven incision wounds directed to the head, neck, chest, back, and both arms and hands.

To stab your own innocent incel brethren with a knife 94 times who was already suffering as much as you if not more, you have to be seriously deranged past inceldom.

High IQ. I don't get why we are worshipping this retard. He killed fellow brocels for no reason.
Dumb GrAYcel opinion!

Elliot was the truest of truecels

Who became a low inhib god

His stupid roommates shouldn’t of stole from him

Everyone in his life fucked with him but he fought back!

View attachment 292178
Cringe

Last edited:

Yeah, lookism exists even in the incel community.

Cho was an ugly ricecel, but ER mogs almost all of us. Sure, it kinda sucked for ER that he was a hapa and lived in Chadfornia, but it doesn't excuse his lame body count.