Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Realistic rates of inceldom are much higher than you think

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Every now and then I go outside and observe seemingly happy couples, which makes me falsely assume that most men and women are having regular sex with each other. I think that reality is far different from this perception.

Even within relationships, it isn't uncommon for the female to deny her partner sex, the frequency of which depends on the male's sexual market value. So while a moderately low SMV male may have a girlfriend, he is probably having a far from ideal sex life. Unenthuastic sex once a month is borderline incel, and although that would disqualify such a male from technically being an incel, there are much more of these types of men than those whom women genuinely desire.

If we look at inceldom as a spectrum, like how autism is, it would seem that the vast majority of men are coping somehow. The very few men who aren't coping, can get what they want at will.

Its all so tiresome.

Men need to stop paying taxes to whores and get blackpilled to decrease inceldom rates.

Men need to stop paying taxes to whores and get blackpilled to decrease inceldom rates.
How does the blackpill decrease incel rate?

How does the blackpill decrease incel rate?
Because they'll stop being cucks, and foids will have to fuck below their looksmatches instead of getting free stuff handed to them.

Because they'll stop being cucks, and foids will have to fuck below their looksmatches instead of getting free stuff handed to them.
Chads will still be chads though. Nothrng will change.

They still mog me to hell and back.

Here's the part people also need to understand. They like to group men into 3 categories:
1-3: Truecel
4-7: Normie
8-10: Chad/GigaChad

realistically, that 4-7 should be split in half, te 4-5 range dudes and the 6-7 range dudes live much differently. The amount of incels in the 6-7 range is extremely low, while in the 4-5 range it's quote frequent. The problem is people see a 5/10 dude with a girl in public and assume two thingsL

1. They are dating/fucking (maybe)
2. This applies to all 5/10 men

The thing is, so many normal looking dudes end up becoming shut in incels and never leave their house, and thus are not seen in public. So the 5/10 dude with a girlfriend is semi cherrypicking.