Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion REALISTIC demands that Incels could make?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Enslaved foids assigned to ugly men by the government is a funny meme but everyone who takes this idea seriously is insane because it is impossible to realize and btw does not really address our craving for intimacy and love (girlfriend experience).

Societal collapse or an Islamic takeover are also very unlikely to occur in the near future.

For the foreseeable future, foids will have the freedom to pick and choose without consequences, leading to hypergamy and therefore Incels.

What “soft” changes could Incels (and sympathizers) work towards in order to make our existence a little bit more bearable?

Here are a few ideas (some are more realistic then others):

-recognition of “Inceldom” as a real (medical?) condition that drastically lowers the quality of life

-legalization and subsidization of prostitution (and not this gay retarded nordic model)

-state funded cosmetic surgery for those who objectively need it

-acknowledgement of, and a fight against lookism analog to racism

-easy access to euthanasia

-introduction of (light) backpill-facts into public education (lookism, halo/horn-effect, toxic femininity)

-limiting/banning of online dating

-real body positivity for men

We are not a real movement or a political party but I’m sure (since our numbers and public visibility is growing) that some unifying entity will soon arise that can voice such demands.

What demands would you add?

Last edited:
As to me I prefer an Islamic takeover. Nothing is worse than the inceldom. I do not see any other hope for us.

shrink the welfare state down to a bare minimum, get rid of alimony, end no fault divorce, remove sexual harrassment and anti discrimination legislation, do these things and everything will go back to normal and we will have value as needed protector/provider again

only those with something to give and have something of value to society can negotiate the terms of anything. If you are an incel, you are the lowest of the low, and unless you power max in soyciety and get enough influence where you can manipulate these things, you are in no position to have any say in soyciety. Rights do not apply to the ugly, it only applies to people who will make the masses feel bad about them being oppressed, treated badly, or being victims in soyciety.

Good boy point system that can be redeemed for happy endings/beer/cigarettes

-limiting/banning of online dating
This is probably the best prohibitive measure on your list, but it doesn't get to the heart of the problem. Online dating is simply an accelerated form of the process that already takes place in real life.
introduction of (light) backpill-facts into public education (lookism, halo/horn-effect, toxic femininity)
This is the best measure overall. The bluepill is perhaps the cruellest trick society perpetrates. It leads to nothing but unrealistic expectations, disappointment, and self-resentment and loathing. Teaching the blackpill is kindest in the long term.

Fuck that
Have you any other option, brother ? How can we explain the success of islamists ? They struggle for the male dignity and nobody else. Anyway the islamic takeover will happen in the future, we do not just know when.

Last edited:
Ideally a cultural shift back to shaming whoring around(for both sexes), not having a two parent household, being obsessively narcissistic.

Practical things I would do:
ban on dating/hookup apps/social media.
recognizing female dating market privilege and subsidizing
facial surgeries to affected men.
reversal of marital laws in order to minimize divorce rape.
basic income to women that chose to be housewives
basic income to women with children who have their husband die or exit the marriage.

As to me I prefer an Islamic takeover. Nothing is worse than the inceldom. I do not see any other hope for us.
Honest Question: Why don’t you go to Afghanistan or some other Islamic country then?

honestly i would be fine with just legalization of prostitution :feelsohh:
Sry bro, but this is like slave asking for 5 instead of 4 hours of sleep per day. Also, prostitution is ultimately foid worship.

shrink the welfare state down to a bare minimum, get rid of alimony, end no fault divorce, remove sexual harrassment and anti discrimination legislation, do these things and everything will go back to normal and we will have value as needed protector/provider again
I agree, but those things will be hardest to implement. You basically want to turn back time to the 50s and people (soys) won’t have that.

only those with something to give and have something of value to society can negotiate the terms of anything.
Honestly, I did not want to mention it because good boys like @gymletethnicel don’t like advocating violence, but it looks like society will be ultimately forced to implement some pro-Incel measures or face a growing number of ER´s.

Good boy point system that can be redeemed for happy endings/beer/cigarettes
Like a Chinese style social credit system, but with rewards instead of punishments?

Online dating is simply an accelerated form of the process that already takes place in real life.
Yes, but without online dating foids have less opportunity to ride the carousel and less dating options in general which would increase the chances of ugly males. Ultimately, personality would somewhat matter again.

basic income to women that chose to be housewives
Would this not just aggravate the single mother epidemic?

Would this not just aggravate the single mother epidemic?
No. It is to married women with children that chose to pursue ubringing and managing household.

Honest Question: Why don’t you go to Afghanistan or some other Islamic country then?
You do not need to go to Afghanistan to meet these people, they are already in western countries. Their foids are more open to men like me than classical western foids. Western foids do not speak to me at all.

incel demands??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the only humans making demands and getting them taken seriously have holes

apparently any type of demands incels make are unrealistic as govts, haven't spent a single $ towards us

No. It is to married women with children that chose to pursue ubringing and managing household.
Married women, ok then.

incel demands??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the only humans making demands and getting them taken seriously have holes

apparently any type of demands incels make are unrealistic as govts, haven't spent a single $ towards us

You both forget the ER-faktor…

I have been in a lot of fights and I will always stand up for myself with my fists if I have to. I've even been attacked by someone with a knife.
Proof:
View attachment 483870
I once had my face ripped off by an alligator. Proof:
eid1on9758w61.png

Just kidding bro, I believe you. :feelsokman:

Though there's never a reason to advocate for senseless violence. We should encourage incels to stand up for themselves. To not let anyone walk over us, not senseless violence.
Could you not say, if you were so inclined :feelsLSD:, that ER´s are natural responses to being walked over for an entire lifetime?

Completely legal prostitution would help incels (immensely more than lifting your therapist in the shower whilst getting a haircut and having a positive attitude) but it would only be addressing the symptoms, not the root cause of inceldom (extreme social atomization).

Sure, it's a given that some men will go insane under the pressure.
And would it not be appropriate to use these inevitable ER´s as an argument for the implementation of pro-Incel measures?
Completely legal prostitution would help incels (immensely more than lifting your therapist in the shower whilst getting a haircut and having a positive attitude) but it would only be addressing the symptoms, not the root cause of inceldom (extreme social atomization).
True, but the root causes are too deep ingrained into current society (female freedom from accountability, essentially) and therefore only “soft” changes are realistic imo.

Last edited:
No, this wouldn't help with implementing pro-incel measures. It would increase the persecution that incels face. This argument would be seen as a threat, it wouldn't be looked at from a rational perspective.
Yea, normies are retarded, but with enough repetitions of explanation they can learn.

For example, they have learned (or have been bullied into believing) that damaging the environment will lead to more natural disasters.

Don’t you think that they can learn similar about social exclusion and the resulting ER`s ?

There is already a number of “experts” who argue in a similar direction.

Then try to convince normies, no one was ever truly convinced thanks to violence. An invitation to dialogue is better than a threat. Always has been the case.
No, not by violence alone. But I argue that (the potential of) violence is necessary if we want to be taken serious in any negotiation.

If Incels would be peaceful no matter what, our demands (as justified as they are) would just be declined and that’s it.

If however, normies where aware that the outright dismissal of our demands WILL lead to more ER´s, than that is solid basis for a discussion because now both sides are seriously interested in finding a solution.

I think some philosopher said something similar once but don’t ask me for sources…

What did Islamic extremists achieve with more attacks?
I don’t know how it is in your country but here in Germany people/media/politicians suffer from MASSIVE Stockholm syndrome regarding Muslims. (almost) No one here dares to criticize Islam despite its obvious contradictions with western values. People know that doing so will lead to Terror, Riots and Death. Instead our elites try to appease to Muslims with overbearing kindness and tolerance… all thanks to a few suicide attacks.

If it were not for those attacks, Islam would be mocked here similar to Christianity.

But when incels will be hunted down like ISIS terrorists simply for stating the truth, then it's time to fight.
This will happen anyway because of feminist pressure and because, as you stated, some men will snap anyway independently of its consequences for Incel-Normie relations. And the frequency of ER´s will increase because the number of Incels (self-identifying or not) is increasing.

Therefore the best thing, imo, would be to use the inevitable ER´s as arguments for the implementation of Pro-Incel measures.

In J.D. Unwin’s book, ‘Sex and Culture’, he states that a societal collapse follows 3 generations after a loss of monogamy in a culture.

Basically meaning if monogamy was socially abandoned in the 1980s, then we would see the failure and breakdown of our western culture in 2025.

I think, btw. I could have gotten some things off.

But on our own, nothing will change.

Remember, incels are only 10-30% of the male population - regardless of what sub-8 law would have you believe. It only exists on tinder.

Though, we are strong in number, not all incels are aware of their situation. Or better yet, not all incels have accepted their situation enough to bring it to light.

Unless the majority of incels wake up and stop trying themselves on tiktok and wageslaving, we will never see a true revolution for our dating lives.

The only thing I wish for is that the society finally admits that women are privileged and not men. The suicide rates already tell you this but nobody gives a shit about it.

Demands? soyciety cares not for men much less young and ugly men. Reality is that the only way we could see these things in our life time is if we control the system or it crashes and burns.

then we would see the failure and breakdown of our western culture in 2025.
please dear god yes. Accelerationist bros we are nearly there:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

For realistic, immediate demands (as opposed to more fundamental, hardcore stuff), here's my addition to OP's great list:

*Mainstream media and the entertainment industry should present incels in a positive light, instead of demonizing us. Consequently, fucking an incel should be considered a virtuous gesture by a foid. Sure, pity-sex is not really the legit girlfriend experience, but it's better than nothing.

*Replace Tinder/OKC and similar apps/websites with a government-run app/website that looksmatches, so that a female 4/10 will only have access to male 4/10s. AI can be used to accurately assess one's looks-value, though people need not be told what their real score is.

*There should be a "singles tax," but one that is only applied to those who are voluntarily single, which means foids (femcel = volcel) and Chads who engage in promiscuous sex instead of getting a stable girlfriend and sticking to her. This can economically encourage foids to compromise.

*Fix Feminist legislation - I have some radical ideas here, but let's start with the softer stuff, such as less draconian rape-laws and so on.

*We should probably encourage the preemptive abortion of legit mutants, i.e. people who are destined to a life of misery due to genetic defects, so that fewer incels will walk among us. Eugenics is the future anyway.

Islamic takeover are also very unlikely to occur in the near future.
Just travel to Afghanistan and support the building of the first incel nation of this century everything else you wrote is cucked beyond repair.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCLOgv7B48

In J.D. Unwin’s book, ‘Sex and Culture’, he states that a societal collapse follows 3 generations after a loss of monogamy in a culture.

Basically meaning if monogamy was socially abandoned in the 1980s, then we would see the failure and breakdown of our western culture in 2025.
Yes, a functional civilization can only be based on monogamy, even though humans are biologically not wired that way.

-easy access to euthanasia
i need this more than anything. My life is miserable for more reasons beside inceldom. Let people who are miserable opt out in peace and dignity:feelsbadman:

Realistic and rational demands are related to prostitution laws and decensoring hentai.

If you force me to get a girlfriend (I don't want a girlfriend), you get a bullet down your throat and then one in your skull.

Well the first thing they can start with is giving us NEETbux so we can LDAR in peace

Let normies, foids, and Chads pay taxes; from their taxes the government should give us NEETbux

- Euthanasia

- De-stigmatized suicide

- Welfare benefits for NEETS

- Sabotage Tinder

take away women's right to vote and it all gets better.

Cope. With social media, dating apps and smart phones you are still replaceable at the drop of a dime to all foids.

Any foid in 1 day has more options than any princess who ever lived in the past.

[UWSL]-recognition of “Inceldom” as a real (medical?) condition that drastically lowers the quality of life[/UWSL]

This is legit. Inceldom is infinitely more legitimate in a scientific/medical sense than any sort of gender dysphoria trans shit. Inceldom is observed in all mammals, while gender dysphoria is only in mk ultra victim humans.

[UWSL]-introduction of (light) backpill-facts into public education (lookism, halo/horn-effect, toxic femininity)[/UWSL]

This will instantly be warped into "society puts so much pressure on girls to look a certain way" JFL. It would never work

Legalize prostitution and/or enforce monogamy all across the board and create laws that harshly punish any violation of the government-mandated contract between you and your assigned female partner/companion.

-state funded cosmetic surgery for those who objectively need it

All I realistically want

Free euthanasia
Legalize prostitution