Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realistic advice to meet women as an ugly guy

whatsthedeal12

whatsthedeal12

Recruit
★★★
Can we share reliable and realistic advice on how to meet women as an ugly guy?

Or does that just not exist?

Okay, I'll start.

- Apps that don't make you show face is one example. You can use whisper which allows you to chat people up without ever sharing your pic
(unlike tinder, bumble, etc). I've set up a bunch of blind dates this way over the years. And if you've spoken to them for 3-4 days before hand, only a total fucking bitch would lose interest the moment they see you.

- Doing something that draws their attention away from your face. I saw an incel looking guy solving a rubics cube on the bus, and there was a cute girl staring at his hands fiddling with the toy. So if he hit up a conversation with her while continuing to solve, there may have been a chance of her just... not noticing his appearance.

Lower youre standarts

Run the 3rd world game.

gymcel and hope she likes you for your body

Lower youre standarts
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

- Doing something that draws their attention away from your face. I saw an incel looking guy solving a rubics cube on the bus, and there was a cute girl staring at his hands fiddling with the toy. So if he hit up a conversation with her while continuing to solve, there may have been a chance of her just... not noticing his appearance.

You can internetmax. If you're a money celebrity, there are a couple options. One interesting one I saw on /soc/ is adopt a NEET. There probably are a few extremely mentally ill girls that would want to be adopted as your live in gf, pet, slave, maid. When I'm out of uni that's what I plan on doing. I read through it and it seems you set your own terms with the person you adopt.

Forget about romance. That kind of love is for the Beautiful One's only, not for you. Accept that any relationship or marriage with a woman will be transactional in nature, and she WILL be difficult to deal with. Better yet, avoid marriage and relationships like the plague. If you don't have the looks to trigger sexual attraction, commitment isn't worth the hassle or the risks. Dangle your wealth/resources like a carrot and play gold diggers for sex, but never commit. The minute she starts pushing for commitment, dump her and move on to the next gold digging whore. Rinse and repeat. Learn game. It'll never "trigger attraction", but it'll help you minimize her disrespect and keep that bitch in check. If you want romance or mutual sexual attraction, save up for plastic surgery and hope for the best.

Apply yourself and win at life.

So what if you're ugly? Lots of ugly guys have wives and families.

Difference is they're not emotionally codependent thin-skinned little shits who say things like "bu bu she's not into me for meeeee."

At some point people grow up and mature.

Not getting laid isn't the worst thing that can happen, not by a long shot, there's lots of things that take priority over that.

Money comes first before pussy always.

Health also comes before pussy, getting enough sleep and nutrition takes priority over any woman.

Dating is something you indulge when everything ELSE is covered.

Money/Career/Business, then nutrition, gym, sleep, nice pad, nice car, THEN maybe you can spend 1 hour with female and see what happens. If sex happens fine, if not rinse repeat.

If all else fails, hand someone $200 and smash.

Don't sit there obsessing over looks like a retard, there's 10 different ways to skin a cat.