Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realised I might actually not be an incel although I'm a virgin

I Read the title didn’t read further

Capture

I would also recommend looking into r/knots

lol the idiot cannot even get his definitions right. :feelshaha:

To truly cope with or solve anything one must make a clean breast of the facts at hand

Lol insane coping.

The difference between "incel" and "virgin" isn't whether you have misogynistic ideas or not (even though this forum enforces some kind of misogynism), but whether you want to have sex or not. If you are a virgin, but want to have sex, you are an incel, it's that simple. If you are a virgin but don't want to have sex, for example because you have a hormone defect, then you are not an incel. I would assume that 95%+ of all adult male virgins are incels.

Typical incel in denial overdosing on extreme copium :lul::lul:
tenor.gif

Kek he'll register here in a few months when blackpill will strike him again

Lmao i still can't really wrap my head around people actually discussing so called "inceldom" as if it's some deep demonic movement or something.

Ugly men can't get laid and become resentfull of soyciety. It's not rocket science and it's hardly worthy of creating half a dozen subforums and shit to "counter" it. These people are just genuinely mentally retarded, this whole inceltear thing is just an insane coping mechanism by people who are infact involuntary celibate themselves (water is wet i know).

The extend of mental gymnastics people will go to just to try to preserve their own incredibly frail sense of self worth is insane.

Holly cope!
He'll be back, they always come crawling back. Even the most facecel of all fakecels will quit Plebbit out of sheer cringe. They'll try to shove faggotry down his throat and he'll naturally decline.
Such is the way she goes.

The difference between "incel" and "virgin" isn't whether you have misogynistic ideas or not (even though this forum enforces some kind of misogynism), but whether you want to have sex or not. If you are a virgin, but want to have sex, you are an incel, it's that simple. If you are a virgin but don't want to have sex, for example because you have a hormone defect, then you are not an incel. I would assume that 95%+ of all adult male virgins are incels.

Agreed with the definition but misogyny is irrelevant. Whether we were feminists, good toward women or not, we wouldn’t have scored because our physical appearances are the cause of our problems, not our character or personality. Our behavior is irrelevant, only how we look like.

I hate people who think they aren't an incel because they don't associate with online incels, incel simply mean involuntarily celibate, if you have the desire to have sex and you're still a virgin, you're an incel, no need to cope

Agreed with the definition but misogyny is irrelevant. Whether we were feminists, good toward women or not, we wouldn’t have scored because our physical appearances are the cause of our problems, not our character or personality. Our behavior is irrelevant, only how we look like.
Yes, and to the extent our personality is the fault, it's autism and/or lack of dark triad traits, not misogyny.

:feelskek:
if it makes him feel better then..

Yes, and to the extent our personality is the fault, it's autism and/or lack of dark triad traits, not misogyny.
Personality doesn’t matter. The most friendly, approachable and interesting incel would not be considered boyfriend material; friend material, sure, but not boyfriend material because he doesn’t make the cut in the looks department.

Dark Triad, Autism, ect. means nothing it you are ugly. The reason why you can’t get laid is because you are ugly, not because you are an autist or whatever. That is pure cope. It’s about looks. Always.

Last edited:
Dark Triad, Autism, ect. means nothing it you are ugly. The reason why you can’t get laid is because you ate ugly, not because you are an autist or whatever. That is pure cope. It’s about looks. Always.
Then how do you explain that persons with autistic traits are way more likely to be incels?

Being ugly certainly is an immediate rejection criterion, but being an Autist will get you rejected quickly afterwards.

And dark triad also helps a lot because women "want" to be manipulated, so if you are good at it and know no ethical bounds you will also score more girls.

I realize I am black not african.

Then how do you explain that persons with autistic traits are way more likely to be incels?

Being ugly certainly is an immediate rejection criterion, but being an Autist will get you rejected quickly afterwards.

And dark triad also helps a lot because women "want" to be manipulated, so if you are good at it and know no ethical bounds you will also score more girls.
No, dude, even autistic Chad can score and pull pussy. Stop thinking like a bluepiller, personality means fuckall if you are attractive.
What you don't get is that betabuxxers need to also be a circus monkey for the woman they want to court; interesting, fun, approachable, ect. Personality is for the inferior male who wants to coerce a woman with money under the pretext of a monogamous relationship. AKA. Betabuxx

Dark Triad means fuck all because what matters is the type of meat its attached to. Dark Triad, at best, just enchances your SMV. A Dark Triad Chad is hotter to a woman than an agreeable 'beta personality' Chad, yes, but they are both Chad, at the end of the day, and both won't struggle with pussy.

You said it yourself; being ugly is an immediate rejection. Immediate. So personality or whether you are an autist won't matter, because you are getting rejected the very instant you ask out a woman, a rejection that is caused by your looks, not your autism. Jesus.

Last edited:
Incel in denial. But its okay. Some people need to cope harder than others.