Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Real

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★

same im too scared that i might mess up

Yep. That's why if I ever decide to kill myself, it will be with a bullet through the brain, so there is basically no chance of survival

Yep. That's why if I ever decide to kill myself, it will be with a bullet through the brain, so there is basically no chance of survival
What do you think about doing it with a train?

What do you think about doing it with a train?
Never, for two reasons.
1. High chance of getting paralyzed/ losing limbs without dying.
2. Train driver is innocent, likely a typical man or even incel man, and will have to live with the fact the train killed someone while he was driving. He will likely see the gory mess afterwards and it will scar him for life. Train driver never even met me, so I have no justification to cause him this trauma.

That's why I would do it alone somewhere it's not gonna make anyone feel responsible.

Never, for two reasons.
1. High chance of getting paralyzed/ losing limbs without dying.
2. Train driver is innocent, likely a typical man or even incel man, and will have to live with the fact the train killed someone while he was driving. He will likely see the gory mess afterwards and it will scar him for life. Train driver never even met me, so I have no justification to cause him this trauma.

That's why I would do it alone somewhere it's not gonna make anyone feel responsible.
Fair. What about bridge?

Fair. What about bridge?
No harm in that as long as it's high enough to kill you instantly and nobody is below to get hurt by your falling body. Thing is though, it take smore height than you think. My dad used to be a repairman at a 10 story office building, and a woman tried to kill herself by jumping off the roof into the parking lot. Guess what? She did not die instantly and died a few hours later in the hospital very painfully.

No harm in that as long as it's high enough to kill you instantly and nobody is below to get hurt by your falling body. Thing is though, it take smore height than you think. My dad used to be a repairman at a 10 story office building, and a woman tried to kill herself by jumping off the roof into the parking lot. Guess what? She did not die instantly and died a few hours later in the hospital very painfully.
Damn I don't know what to do then. I don't have access to the guns. It turns out it's not easy to kill yourself lmao.

Damn I don't know what to do then. I don't have access to the guns. It turns out it's not easy to kill yourself lmao.
Brutal. It's actually way harder to die than you think. Your body is tough as fuck if you actually try to kill it and does anything it can to survive. Hanging is always an option and all you need is a tree and rope, but I would not recommend it at all. Slow death sometimes and could leave you disabled if you mess it up

Brutal. It's actually way harder to die than you think. Your body is tough as fuck if you actually try to kill it and does anything it can to survive. Hanging is always an option and all you need is a tree and rope, but I would not recommend it at all. Slow death sometimes and could leave you disabled if you mess it up
Tbh that seems like the best option. I just have to make it sure to do it right.

I would most likely just carbon poison myself ngl

Tbh that seems like the best option. I just have to make it sure to do it right.
Yeah, if you try it, don't mess it up. Very risky if not done right.

Ooohh yea that's a good one. Is it legally easy to achieve tho?
one of those Breathing Masks and then some Tank not that expensive and you should be unconscious within not even a minute, If you do it on the edge of a river you will also maximize it because you will just drown without feeling it

Depends on the method. Death by dehydration should kill you 100% of the time if you can be by your lonesome for a week or so. It's also nice in the sense that you don't have to proverbially (or literally) pull the trigger.

one of those Breathing Masks and then some Tank not that expensive and you should be unconscious within not even a minute, If you do it on the edge of a river you will also maximize it because you will just drown without feeling it
Can you buy the gas legally?

Depends on the method. Death by dehydration should kill you 100% of the time if you can be by your lonesome for a week or so. It's also nice in the sense that you don't have to proverbially (or literally) pull the trigger.
Tbh I see the appeal but it's just too much work for me tbh ngl.

Tbh I see the appeal but it's just too much work for me tbh ngl.
Too much work? It's less work than normal. Not eating and drinking is less work than needing to buy or make food.

Too much work? It's less work than normal. Not eating and drinking is less work than needing to buy or make food.
It's still exhausting. With a gun it's just a BANG and you're done.

It's still exhausting. With a gun it's just a BANG and you're done.
I suppose it'll depends on the person which is more appealing or/and easier. I'd probably go for death by dehydration as opposed to anything else.

I suppose it'll depends on the person which is more appealing or/and easier. I'd probably go for death by dehydration as opposed to anything else.
Great new profile pic btw.