Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious real working class vs fake

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

u agree?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

working class is poor people, it doesn't matter what kind of a job it is

The people in the right hand side are already being replaced by robots so that answers your question

The picture on the left are for Chad only. Incels are stuck with the low paid work on the right. So that’s even more suicidefuel when you think about it.

The picture on the left are for Chad only. Incels are stuck with the low paid work on the right. So that’s even more suicidefuel when you think about it.
many incels I know are on the left. Right has more lazy low class normscum and foids

Im starting my new job as an aircraft baggage handler next week jfl I definitely belong to the right

what about deliverycels or taxi drivers

Yeah sure, just go deal with customers and people in general. You'll want to off yourself in no time

u got it from r/antiwork?

Landlords do fuck all, that’s my dream job

>Landlords
That right there ruined it.

What are you smoking? Roofers, farmers, and most construction people get paid shit compared to the right.

>Just buy my new "how to get rich course" for 300$ :feelsaww:

many incels I know are on the left. Right has more lazy low class normscum and foids
What are you smoking? Roofers, farmers, and most construction people get paid shit compared to the right.
All jobs on the right are minimum wage. Depending on the company and what you’re doing jobs on the left pay way more. Think of journeymen carpenters, agricultural machine operators and duh landlords. Smoking is the person who says retail workers get paid more than landlords lol.

Edit: I did rip a hybrid strain of cannabis oil before writing that first reply so that’s what I was smoking but I stand by what I said. In my opinion and from what I’ve seen left side jobs will not be given to incel. You have to know people to get a good construction job. Landlords aren’t working class at all and depending on what you do on the farm you’re making a lot more than some low class wage cuck whose job could be replaced any minute by a machine.

Working class = you go to work every day. That’s the a worker is. This picture is trying to redefine what work. It’s attempting to say that mental labor isn’t labor which simply isn’t true. To work a cash register you still need to concentrate even if it does the math for you. You don’t own shit, and would starve to death if you didn’t go to WORK that day. Non working class member would be something like a ceo who has managers that take care of everything. He does not have to work. So no, the right are just as much working class as the left. The left ate actually a privileged section of the working class since they often belong to unions that have better protections than workers on the right. Not in all cases, but in a lot of them.

Last edited:
All jobs on the right are minimum wage. Depending on the company and what you’re doing jobs on the left pay way more. Think of journeymen carpenters, agricultural machine operators and duh landlords. Smoking is the person who says retail workers get paid more than landlords lol.
Landlords aren't working class. They are the very antithesis of working class.

Also, I should clarify, just because a Mexican roofer might get paid 1,000 dollars extra, doesn't mean he really gets paid more, because look at what he has to do.

Landlords aren't working class. They are the very antithesis of working class.
Yes. I know. Another reason why I think this photo is dumb.

:feelswhat:

Landlords?
What's your game nig?