Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Real whores scared of sex dolls

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Legal Prostitutes Take Stand Against Sex Doll Brothel 'Epidemic'

>“Sex dolls are ‘rape-fantasy’ objects that men can mistreat and abuse without consequences,” Price said. “Men should not be using sex dolls as training wheels for seeing a human sex worker.”
>“It’s a red flag for the sex work industry that doll brothels are becoming popular,” Diamonds said. “It’s an epidemic that will plague the sex industry if we allow these places to proliferate.

PAHRUMP, NV—Some may believe the move is a bit premature, but a group of sex workers from a legal brothel near Las Vegas, Nevada are speaking out against the rise of sex doll brothelsacross the planet. Licensed prostitutes fromSheri’s Ranchare concerned about the negative impact sex doll brothels will have on their profession, should these establishments be allowed to flourish in North America and the United States.
Allissa, a sex worker at Sheri’s, said that she became concerned about the negative implications of promoting sex with inanimate dolls resembling women when she learned that at least one sex doll rental business, Kinky S Dolls, has been open in Canada for over a year, with plans on expanding to the United States. In fact, Los Angeles has its own doll rental agency,Vivant Dolls.
“It’s dehumanizing,” Allissa said of sex doll brothels. “Sex workers offer more than just a simulation of a woman, we offer authentic intimacy and two-way affection that our clients deeply crave and sincerely benefit from.
“Offering sex dolls as a substitute for human sex workers is not only an insult to sex workers," she continued, "but it’s also an insult to the millions of clients that seek genuine sexual and emotional connections with professional women like me every day.”
Allissa believes that sex doll brothels promote an unhealthy view of sex, and that engaging sexually with a doll can warp a man’s ability to interact with a real woman.
“When a client sees a human sex worker, he has a real, two-way experience with a woman that gives him feedback and enhances his ability to be intimate with other women in his current or future life,” Allissa said. “A man who becomes comfortable with a sex doll is alienating himself from healthy sexual experiences with real women, and distancing himself from any possibility of a healthy sex life.”
Roxanne Price, another sex worker a Sheri’s Ranch, believes that in addition to promoting an unhealthy sex life, sex doll brothels lead to a more violent attitude toward sex workers and women in general.
“The idea that women should be like dolls—unresponsive and lethargic during sex—is downright dangerous,” Price said. “I feel that sex doll brothels support the idea that sex workers are mere objects, devoid of agency, to be used and abused by their patrons.”
“Sex dolls are ‘rape-fantasy’ objects that men can mistreat and abuse without consequences,” Price said. “Men should not be using sex dolls as training wheels for seeing a human sex worker.”
Red Diamonds, a sex worker who has worked in Nevada’s legal brothel industry for over ten years, agrees that sex doll brothels are not a substitute for a real client-courtesan experience.
“It’s a red flag for the sex work industry that doll brothels are becoming popular,” Diamonds said. “It’s an epidemic that will plague the sex industry if we allow these places to proliferate.
“In a legal, regulated brothel like those in Nevada, sex workers are empowered women that determine what types of activities we wish to engage in,” she added. “We never perform any service against our will and all of our clients respect our personal boundaries.
“Real sex, especially real sex with a sex worker, is a consensual situation where all parties respect and appreciate their lovers. Sex doll brothels encourage disrespect toward women and promote a lack of empathy in sexual interactions.”
“That’s not only unhealthy,” Diamonds said, “it’s dangerous.”
Pictured, l-r: A sex doll, and Karli Brooks, sex worker at Sheri's Ranch

It's remarkable how roastie narcissism knows no bounds. Dolls are training objects for you? LMAO. Nah, you're obsolete. Take the dollpill.

LMAO, that's what it is to legalize prostitution while criminalizing clients at the same time.

"They sterl our jerbs"
Take the dollpill.
Which is even easier to swallow than the blackpill tbh.

they act like people can't distinguish how they should treat inanimate objects and animate objects. if I'm rough with a sex doll you think ill be rough with a real woman? you have a different mindset and behavior with different situations. these whores are just scared that they'll lose their jobs.

Above-average foids couldn't care less about sex dolls/bots since only incels will fuck them.

It's only the ugly feminist hambeasts (eg our looksmatches) that give a shit since incels will no longer orbit them.

>They should not abuse and mistreat robots
WHY??

It's only the ugly feminist hambeasts (eg our looksmatches) that give a shit since incels will no longer orbit them.
It would mean the end of the juggernaut law and general foid entitlement. Let's buy our dolls my brothers.

Anything that takes bitches down a notch is fine by me. These cunts have too much value and power as it is, balance is needed.

Dolls are still stupid.
But the rise of AI robot girlfriends (heck even just software girlfriends) is the end o Jugglaw as we know it.
Women incel will definitely become a thing

Dolls are still stupid.
But the rise of AI robot girlfriends (heck even just software girlfriends) is the end o Jugglaw as we know it.
Women incel will definitely become a thing

Doll + AI + VR --> Better than a real gf, specially from the incel perspective.
I cant wait to come home and be welcomed by my virtual GF, thats loves me, respects me, listens to me... Cant wait to fuck her hard for hours, buying "her" stuff, sleep with "her", etc...
I want a virtual gf so bad....
Anyway, i LOVE to see how most foids know that just dolls (not even the complete pack that includes AI...) will easily replace them in the eyes of most of their beta orbiters, potential betabuxxers and males in general. They cant imagine their life without dozens of males trating them like royalty lol
I really hope that sex dolls are completely culturally accepted, that every below average male renounces to foids and just buys a doll, so most females must face reality without massive male support and help, and they begin to suicide in the same rate as males and try to ban their direct competition.... a piece of plastic with a vagina LMAO
Dolls are the only true lifefuel i know tbh. Call me a coper, but i think this is really the future:

Once it reaches AI, it's finally over for foids.
The AIpill will change the order

“Sex dolls are ‘rape-fantasy’ objects that men can mistreat and abuse without consequences,”
Wtf is this BULLSHIT, they are fucking inanimate objects, do they have fucking HUMAN rights? These fucking FOIDS are STUPID 0.01IQ

Sex doll brothels will be outlawed before they become mainstream.

Pretty sure the term foid pretty much originated from female android so they’re the same fking thing

Legal Prostitutes Take Stand Against Sex Doll Brothel 'Epidemic'

>“Sex dolls are ‘rape-fantasy’ objects that men can mistreat and abuse without consequences,” Price said. “Men should not be using sex dolls as training wheels for seeing a human sex worker.”
>“It’s a red flag for the sex work industry that doll brothels are becoming popular,” Diamonds said. “It’s an epidemic that will plague the sex industry if we allow these places to proliferate.
sex dolls better than sex and relationship with 3.4 old land whale with kids