Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

real talk

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
how do you guys know this site isn’t a honeypot

It is that's why my nickname, you can find ties from serge with the soros foundation :feelstrash:

iu

So what if it is? Just use a VPN and don't post illegal content or doxx yourself.

Even if it is one, what could (((they))) do?

Because I dont care

unless you're making bomb or shooting threats, posting, requesting and or searching for CP or trying to buy illegal weapons or drugs, then you don't have to worry much about the governmentcels trying to do anything to you (mostly)

unless you're making bomb or shooting threats, posting, requesting and or searching for CP or trying to buy illegal weapons or drugs, then you don't have to worry much about the governmentcels trying to do anything to you (mostly)
Thank you fellow rationalcel

they will get you thru entrapment

Probably but the fbicels monitoring us probably got blackpilled and realized his wife was cucking him while he was browsing incel boards for work tbh :feelsokman:

top 10 plot twists

I don't think it's a honeypot, but it's definitely monitored and every member should take precautions visiting places like this.