Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Real social dynamics YouTube channel doesn’t exist anymore

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I wonder why. Maby, just maby their customers realized that only looks matter and they now post here :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The customers realized that watching a Chad PUA hitting up on foids (likely actresses paid to play "pedestrians") has a relevance of exactly 0% to their actual, real lives, and now indeed they are all posting here and taking the heightpill and facepill.

202kec.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/bzPkDmqfr6s

I used to watch them a lot when I was younger. But tyler has some serious personality issues. He feels insecure if he can't go in a room full of 200 people where people listen and laugh about every stupid thing he says, and basically treat him like he's a rock star. He goes from no beard to full beard and this goes on back and forth. The one moment he decides to become super muscular, the next moment he doesn't care about it. I don't know but that guy doesn't really land

My paki friend used to tel me about this in high school then he realised on his own that's it's all BS and he isn't even an incel

what rages me is people are sheeps, they will listen to some guy talking bullshit as long as he looks good. looks can deceive you. i rememebr one spiritual leader saying no one will take you seriously if you dont look good.
Most of them dont even look good :feelskek:

The customers realized that watching a Chad PUA hitting up on foids (likely actresses paid to play "pedestrians") has a relevance of exactly 0% to their actual, real lives, and now indeed they are all posting here and taking the heightpill and facepill.
it was all a paid act the "game" that they posted on their channel(s)
there was a big thread on a PUA forum with evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back