Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL real screenshots between my mother and the guy shes cheating on my father with

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
does this count as cheating? this was when i was 13 so 5 years ago. i recently checked her phone and found her nudes, also she made a tinder account jfl :lul:

jfl at this nigger double texting

"send me more"
yeah she definitely deleted some pics there jfl

i only slightly confronted her when i was 13 and she told me he was a creep who does this to every woman in her work and she even tried gaslighting me by saying
"You really think I would do something like that? Wowwww I'm shocked at my own son thinking I'd do that."

theres more but private so hah :feelsbadman:

send this to ur father cuck

does this count as cheating? this was when i was 13 so 5 years ago. i recently checked her phone and found her nudes, also she made a tinder account jfl :lul:
View attachment 899117

"send me more"

View attachment 899118View attachment 899119

i only slightly confronted her when i was 13 and she told me he was a creep who does this to every woman in her work and she even tried gaslighting me by saying
"You really think I would do something like that? Wowwww I'm shocked at my own son thinking I'd do that."

Disgusting

What kind of lowlife scum calls bebe and shit ?

have you tried blackmailing her? unless he already knows somethings up this could be really useful on your part

View attachment 899117

"send me more"

Blur your moms face and post her nudes on .is. Please I beg you brocel:feelsohh::feelsohh:
You'll be the most based 2023cel on this forum. Do it to spite your mother and no one will dox you because you blurred her face. Please brocel. This sounds like larp ngl

View attachment 899117

"send me more"

Snitch the h0e nigger, snitch it to your father and then you both team up to kill that toilet.

Based if you do it then doing it before is stupid and self destructive
yup
have you tried blackmailing her? unless he already knows somethings up this could be really useful on your part
i have before, when i was younger. she was ignoring me for a long time, refusing to buy me anything. then i confronted her and she bought me what i wanted jfl. thats when i knew it was real.

i have before, when i was younger. she was ignoring me for a long time, refusing to buy me anything. then i confronted her and she bought me what i wanted jfl. thats when i knew it was real.
awesome :feelsokman:

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

05.jpg
06.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg

yup

Not bad either:feelsYall::feelzez:.

the ma cheating on papa pill destroyed me, it’s over bro

LTN: Writes a novel tied in to said foids deepest interests and psychology only to be ghosted (and mocked by said foid and friendgroup)

Tinder chad: Ey bebe

the ma cheating on papa pill destroyed me, it’s over bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back