Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Real reason why people defend fakecels here

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
They think they will ascend someday. They dont want everyone to hate them when they start kissing girls so they tell us not to hate fakecels now.

Trucels here know we will never ascend. KHHTTFFMJV for life i will never experience anything with a woman

Or they are retarded

Tbh if I did ascend I would just leave the forum silently. I don't understand why people feel the need to make those "goodbye/farewell" bragging posts or continue to LARP on here.

I'm not a truecel but current situation makes it impossible for me to ascend anyway.

They think they will ascend someday. They dont want everyone to hate them when they start kissing girls so they tell us not to hate fakecels now.

Trucels here know we will never ascend. KHHTTFFMJV for life i will never experience anything with a woman
This and they're also fakecels themselves

Tbh if I did ascend I would just leave the forum silently. I don't understand why people feel the need to make those "goodbye/farewell" bragging posts or continue to LARP on here.
Everyone on this forum thinks people care about them and wont forget who they are the second they leave

Everyone on this forum thinks people care about them and wont forget who they are the second they leave
who thinks like that?

i dont defend fakecels ngl

they're also fakecels themselves
Hit the spot right there
Why in the hell they come to this forum is beyond me, they should go to looksmax.org and improve themselves instead of bringing themselves down in a site like this.

who thinks like that?
The guy with the gorilla pictures in every thread. Thinks people will look back and go "wow remember that one incel who spammed the gorilla pics everywhere? Omg he was so hilarious and quirky!"

There is no reason to post those unfunny gorilla pics on every post besides attention seeking. The guy is autistic, probably low functioning to be doing it for this long.

The guy with the gorilla pictures in every thread. Thinks people will look back and go "wow remember that one incel who spammed the gorilla pics everywhere? Omg he was so hilarious and quirky!"

There is no reason to post those unfunny gorilla pics on every post besides attention seeking. The guy is autistic, probably low functioning to be doing it for this long.
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

very true. inceldom is a quirky aesthetic to them, or a social club. not a soul crushing painful reality like it is for us

that's mean dude. I like that poster

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
Dont mind him, he has a mild case of autism. Also he's an apeist. I have him on ignore for a reason

20200312 143641

fakecels annoy me quite a lot because you think you're in good company, then you get mogged by them. it leaves you feeling lonely and depressed again

They need to take 2 blackpills a day instead of the usual 1 tbh

I would just stop posting then come back when it inevitably goes to shit tbh

fakecels are the worst scum,looking for validation and make themselves feel better on our misery.
I remember on my discord days pics of these fakecels would get leaked and i would just stay there in shock looking at these chadlites that decieved me.
i remember this guy that larped so hard and it the end it got found out he had a foursome and plenty of gfs :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: