Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real Question Boyos: How can you initially tell if someone has dat LowIQ?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Just thinking about this because I was talking to an acquaintence and muh jokes were going over his head. Then I kinda thought to myself most of his reactions aren't really reactions but he is what is referred to as an NPC (non-playing character).

He kinda mimics my expressions but like he doesn't really understand why he is doing this. Almost like my dog but less cognizant. He doesn't actually show any genuine expression or seem to have any epiphanies about anything. And if you look at him from afar he almost looks like a dim-lightbulb.

I'm just curious of your thoughts because most incels on here are pretty sentient/awarenessmaxxing.

Cliffs: Duh.

They are on it

They listen to rap and talk about normie shit.

They listen to rap and talk about normie shit.

But usually at least those normies have an opinion about which rap is best or what team is great & why. This guy seems incapable of forming an opinion. I'm being serious.

But usually at least those normies have an opinion about which rap is best or what team is great & why. This guy seems incapable of forming an opinion. I'm being serious.
He's probably high inhib. High inhibcels are socially awkward and cannot lead conversations.

Screenshot 2020 03 12 What are signs of low intelligence   Quora

View attachment 216230

Thank You. Below is kinda what I am talkin' bout...

Excerpt from above mentioned:

A lack of imagination or creative insight. Processing information and stimuli only from the immediate physical environment. Inability to put things into a broader context. Unable to extrapolate from known trends. Unable to interpolate between discreet, seemingly unrelated pieces of information (also known as cross-contextual thinking.)

Cannot abstract, reads everything at its face value. A general disdain for art and all things non-concrete. This kind of takes us back to being pedantic as it’s the safest strategy (low risk, low return) for someone lacking the cognitive means to handle adversity - by doing everything in just about the slowest, deliberate and most trivial way possible. (Adverse situations force us to adapt and improvise rapidly, being no longer able to rely on experience alone.

One of the hallmarks of intelligence is cognitive flexibility - being able to rapidly adapt to new and unforeseen circumstances.) ....muh guess is this is why my jokes don't seem to be even processed by him.

Last edited:
By the way they talk. Behaviour etc.

By the way they talk. Behaviour etc.

Y'know IRL ....I am just gonna have to reel back conversing with some people because I realize that sometimes I am just talking to hear myself talk (lowIQ on my part). People who think critically almost always have the tell-tale observable signs or simply how they talk.

Tell us the jokes OP. I wanna know if I'm retarded.

If he's ethnic, it's to be expected.

hC7311969

Cliffs: The joke is that a guy who looks like that wouldn't get his punchline out before the feeamayle left anyway
:feelsthink: :forcedsmile:

If they pay to watch television

Tell us the jokes OP. I wanna know if I'm retarded.

Well I did put muh spin on a joke in this thread as a reply to him.....but since I guess you didn't bother/think to read through the thread ....that would make you a retard.